Author's Note

I intended to create this for sharing and fun. As also a way to entertain those readers looking for various oneshots of Horror stories.

Personally, some of these stories really gave me a good spook (one time i had my earphones on and got scared and looked behind and everywhere before playing happy music to not get, scared LMAO)

They range in 7 different Sub Genres:

Artifacts & Objects
These are the horror stories related to, as it is said, to items that are either cursed or something else. The horrors experienced could be caused by these objects.

Beings & Entities
The creatures that make children (and even me) not want to look under their beds and meet a pair of red demonic eyes and yellow razor sharp teeth grinning at my face before dragging me to my horror—okay okay, y'all get the gist. It's the monsters that could haunt your sleep so... *Peace*

Dreams & Madness
Strange nightmares, being afraid to sleep, schizophrenia, i dunno. The sub genre's name says it all.

Locations & Sites
I am not an idiot to try going to an abandoned hospital in the middle of the night for a good spook then regret it seconds later. That's all i wanna say :D

Murders & Deaths
Jeff the killer, i am looking at you. The name says it all oke???!!!

Rites & Rituals
My personal favorite. Interesting rituals of horror that could lead you to your dreams as a shortcut in life or... face the consequences of your action of FAILURE

Strange & Unknown
Aliens? Slenderman? Other supernatural creatures? This could be also related to the Beings & Entities part.

—One last thing, i will also be uploading series of horror stories and this included:
•Holder Series
•SCP (Maybe???)
Some other horror series that aren't oneshot like a Trilogy or something.

Again, i DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP to the stories i will publish here. If i publish something even though i didn't claim ownership BUT still insulted the owner, i will gladly remove it here for the better good. I hope you enjoy, the Scary Stories Collection i will sort for all of you :)