The beginning

"Aren't you a naughty one~?"
Venti smirk and just put a can of cold soda on y/n's cheek making her flinch from the coldness.

"It's not me.. seem you have dirty mind venti, just by seeing me stick my tongue out"
Y/n said as she take the can of soda and open it. Tss~ the tin make sound as she open it before she gulp it down her throat.

Scara turn his look to look at her as she gulping her soda down her throat, and it's make him gulping on his saliva. Some of the water dripping down from y/n's mouth to his neck. The embarrassing Scara get his face red and quickly turn his face away.

"Ahhh~ it's really refreshing~"

"Oh y/n.. could you be more... girl like?"
Xiao shove his handkerchief on her mouth to wipe the soda from her mouth. Y/n pouts and just take the handkerchief away and wipe down the trace on her neck even on her school uniform.

"Tch.. I'm a girl.. what's your point?"

"Then act like one"
Xiao roll his eyes and sigh a little while Heizou who sitting next to him just nudge him and laugh a little.

"Well that's make her unique.. that's why she one of us isn't it y/n?"
Heizou hold his can up as he smile and y/n laugh as she agree and hit their can together as a cheer sign.

"But don't forget she should be treated as girl as well"
Kazuha smile giving his gentle and warm smile, as it able to melt anyone who just looking at him.

Ah what a heaven. Hanging out with the most popular guys in the school. Who in this whole school didn't know them?

Aether, born with a pair of gold eyes and his silky long blonde hair. He put his hair in braid. Well it's suit him anyway. A charming prince I would say. He look always look so gentle to me.

Speaking of gold eyes, Xiao have a pair of golden eyes as well, with his dark green hair in the style of mullet? Ah I forgot. But his hairstyle with some light green highlights. It's suit him with his cold personality.

Venti, this innocent looking guy is not that innocent trust me. Have a dark blue hair that borders on black, with short twin braids that fade into aqua at the tips. He.. a little playful I would say. A little or more like...

Heizou. Well yeah.. playful and flirtatious too. He have auburn hair colour with darker highlight on his left. His hair is well mostly short but he have a little ponytail on the bottom. His eyes is olive green and what make him cute is a pair of mole under each eyes.

That hairstyle I would say just like Kazuha, short with a little ponytail on the bottom. He have platinum blond hair with a single red streak hair on his right. Its said it pass down by generation. His pair of red eyes.. ha.. I  always adore that beautiful eyes.

Oh! And last but not least, Scaramouche. Oh yes his name so long so I call him Scara for short. He have bowl hair cut with a mullet? Some people said it's short jellyfish or whatever. His hair colour is purple? Indigo? I'm not sure but yeah between that. He kind of playful too.

I think you get the gist of that already. Yeah they are good-looking and they got a huge fans in the school. Also from other school of course. They also have their own fan club in our school. Look how popular they are.

You must be thinking how I end up being in same group as them? How they be friend with a girl like me? I means hello? There a lot of girls out there but why me? Well the answer is... I don't know.. it's just happen that I forgot how.. silly me