Princess Isabella Guinevere Octavia Clarence is the youngest daughter of King Edmund Hillary Clarence and Queen Marie Anna Grace Clarence of the kingdom of Neverland. Her mother, Queen Marie, is the daughter of King Alfredo Sylvester, who ruled the kingdom of Sherwood. Isabella has an older brother named Prince Andrew Peregrine Clarence, who is the crown prince and will succeed their father in the future.

Currently, Princess Isabella is 17 years old, five years younger than her brother Andrew. She is getting ready for school and putting her books into her school bag. Unlike the royal and elite classes, Isabella attends a public school. King Edmund and his queen sent Princess Isabella to a public school to teach her the importance of building relationships with common people and being compassionate towards their fate. They did not want their children to only be friends with those of royal blood, nobles, and high-ranking individuals. Instead, they wanted their children to mingle with the common people to foster a love for the common folk. For them, social status was not a barrier to forming connections with the common people.

Unbeknownst to Princess Isabella, one of her maids came to see her while she was in her grand bedroom.

" Forgive me, Your Highness, your father and mother have instructed me to summon you, " said the maid named Celine.

" What the matter my father and mother calling me, Celine? " asked Princess Isabella, puzzled.

" The King and Queen would like to invite you to have breakfast with them in the dining hall, Your Highness, " she said, bowing her head as a sign of respect to the princess.

" Very well, you may go. I will come later, " Princess Isabella said, and the palace maid left Princess Isabella's room.

After that, Princess Isabella came out of her bedroom carrying a pink school bag. As she left her room, there were two palace guards standing outside to prevent anyone from entering the princess's room and to protect her from any potential danger. Princess Isabella then arrived at the dining hall, where King Edmund, Queen Marie, her brother Prince Andrew, and King Edmund's mother, Her Majesty Queen Arabella, the widow of King Edward Clarence, were already waiting, along with several palace guards.

" Good morning, father, mother, brother Andrew, and grandmother, " Princess Isabella respectfully greeted the elders.

" Good morning, my daughter. Come and sit next to me, " King Edmund said to his beloved daughter, offering her a seat next to him. Princess Isabella quickly sat next to King Edmund, while Queen Marie sat on the left side of the king and Crown Prince Andrew sat next to Queen Marie. King Edmund's mother sat next to Princess Isabella.

" Edmund, tell Isabella quickly, " Queen Edmund's mother, Queen Arabella, said to her son.

" What is it, father, grandmother? " Princess Isabella asked, not understanding her grandmother's meaning.

" Here, my daughter, your mother and I are planning to have a trip to Sherwood to visit your grandparents this evening for a few days, " said King Edmund to Princess Isabella. " I hope while we are away, you will take good care of yourself. Grandmother and Andrew will be watching over you, " he added.

" Very well, father. I will obey your orders, father, " replied Princess Isabella.

" Now, have your meal, " King Edmund said again.

" After this, I will take you to school, alright, dear? " Queen Arabella chimed in.

" Alright, grandmother, " Princess Isabella answered.

After finishing their breakfast in the dining hall with their family members, Isabella arrived at her high school, accompanied by her grandmother and their driver in her grandmother's Jaguar car. After getting out of the car, she headed straight to the school gate where her friend were already waiting, casually hanging out.

" How beautiful the car is, who sent you? " Laura asked, one of Isabella's friends who tried to see who was inside the Jaguar car and who sent Princess Isabella to school but failed because the car windows were too dark.

" That's my neighbor, coincidentally she's going to work so she gave me a ride to school, " Princess Isabella lied to her friends because she didn't want them to know about her status as a princess and that she was being driven to school by her grandmother, Queen Arabella. For her, it was better for her friends not to know who she really was, she was comfortable disguising herself as an ordinary person because she wanted to know who would be willing to be friends with her when she appeared as an ordinary person and who would be against her. She didn't want them to take advantage of her if they knew she was a princess.

" Oh, your neighbor, I thought it was your boyfriend! " Laura said again.

" Oh, is that what you're thinking about? Where's Thomas? " Princess Isabella asked Laura.

" I don't know, I'm waiting for him too, " Laura replied.

" Well, in that case, I'll go to class first, " Princess Isabella said.

" Go ahead, " Laura replied. Without wasting time, Princess Isabella hurriedly went to her locker to put her belongings inside.

When Princess Isabella arrived at her locker, she saw a piece of paper stuck with a sticker, with writing in red marker on the paper. Princess Isabella took the paper and read it. The contents of the paper were written like this...

" Such a poor person, daring to ride an expensive Jaguar car!! "

Immediately, Princess Isabella's face turned sour after reading the contents of the paper, and then she smiled cunningly. She knew who wrote that to her.

" If you know who I am, do you dare to insult me like this, Denise? " she said softly so that no one else could hear what she was saying.

After that, Princess Isabella opened her locker and put her bag inside, then she took out her books and stationery that she needed for her morning lessons. Then she hurried to her classroom. Unbeknownst to her, Denise appeared from behind the school wall and was looking at her with a scornful gaze.

" I wonder, how can a poor person like you still have someone willing to send you in a Jaguar car? Doesn't your neighbor's Jaguar car smell bad? " Denise said to herself while staring at Princess Isabella from behind.