🌌🀄️[:] Chapter four [:]🀄️🌌

•{[] No Ones POV []}•

You sat by a nearby tree as you didn't wanna go far like last time. You sniffled and wiped the crystal like tears flowing from your eyes. The thought of your only blood family member gone, made your tears worsen. You had a hatred for the women who were hunting you and the relic down now.

You were going to kill them. Even if it meant ripping their skulls out with your bare hands. You sniffled and cleared your face again, pulling your knees up to your chest. Your [H/L] hair flowed in the wind as brushed past.

A twig suddenly snapped and you aimed your bow at the sound quickly before looking. Your eyes were wide with horror that it could be those sister queens again. The thought made your blood run cold as you shook. Panicking a bit but you steadied your breath ready to shoot.

When you caught what or who had made the noise you lowered your arrow and your eyes softened. It was a little girl around 10 carrying a baby that looked no less then 3 months.

|≠|}•The 10 year old•{|≠|

|≠|}•The baby•{|≠|

____________________________

You sighed and smiled softly at the little ten year old. "It's alright little ones... Are you lost?" You asked.

The little girl nodded slowly as fear was evident in her eyes. You noticed they were human from their rounded ears. You got up and held your hand out for the little girl, "Would you wanna stay with us till we find your parents?"

The little girl nodded and smiled softly at you, holding your hand that was only a bit bigger then hers. You smiled walking back to your camp with her and the baby, just in time to see the others getting ready to move out.

You went to the infirmary and got everything you still owned. The relic was still in your bag which you were glad for. You looked at the little girl seeing she was tired. "Do you want to ride in my bag or a wagon while we move? I'll take care of your little sibling." You said sweetly.