28.-'๑'-It was like it wasnt him.-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Katya's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone buzzing.

"What the hell.." I looked at the time. It was 2.44 am.

I was taken a-back after realizing I'm not in my bedroom, but some one else's. I forgot about the message "hi, sleeping? " that popped up on my phone and I quickly got out of bed. I opened the door quietly and walked out of the room. There were like 5 different doors in the small hallway. It was like a maze.

"Shit. Where the hell am I at?" All I remember from the party is that I was in Tom's car. Maybe Its his house?

I wasn't so sure, so I decided to check the massive beautiful white door to see if I'm actually at Tom's and If Angela is here too.

My hand slowly and carefully touched the door's handle. I tried to make as less sound as possible as I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I got more paranoid now, because I still didn't fully know if Angela was in the room. But I have forgotten about the fact that we have this app that shows our distance from each other.

I quickly opened it up and saw the two hears together meaning we are together in real life. I sighed and then remembered the text message I got.

I got back to the room I woke up in and opened the message. It was from-

"Maxim?" I said his name out loud. Why is he texting me at this hour?

"Hm? Is something wrong?" I texted him back. I was a little confused but happy he texted me.

"I was thinking about you." He quickly replied. I got butterflies in my stomach and instantly smiled at my phone. I fell for this guy so fast.

We chatted for about an hour till it was 3.55.

"Wanna meet?" his message popped up. Is he nuts? Its like almost morning, that's dumb.. Kind of..

"Where?" I replied. I wasn't sleepy at all and its not like anyone can tell me what to do.

He asked me my address and I told him, but just when I did, things went wrong.

"Why the hell are you at His house?" he asked me. I raised an eyebrow but I remembered that I was still at Tom's house.

"Are you..his pet?" he then asked me again. What the heck? What's wrong with this guy. Hell I'm not!

"What? Of course I'm not!" I sent the text quickly.

He didn't reply. He just left me on read. Is he really serious right now? I hate this Tom guy!
I sat on the bed rethinking my life until I got another text message. It was from Maxim again.

"we meeting or not? Ill arrive to the address in 15 minutes. You better be ready." He said. I smiled and sprung out of bed. But what will I wear? This isn't my house. I looked trough the closet in the guest room and all there was were dresses and some shitty boy clothes. I didn't have a choice so I got some black jorts on, a crop top and a jacket. It looked nice, but the crop top was not my style. I got in my sneakers and quietly went out the door just in time for Maxim to arrive with his cherry red mustang. Oh boy he loved red.

"hey gorgeous girl." He said as he stepped out of the car. I smiled, but something was off. In the moonlight I could see that he didn't have the piercing he had the morning we met and he looked more mature. I shrugged it off and just followed him to the car. I didn't even know where we were going but I didn't have time to ask before we sped off into the night. We drove for a bit until I got this feeling that something is wrong.
He didn't have his piercings, his hair was styled differently than it was, his voice was actually a bit higher now and we were driving to his house in the middle of the night? It was like it wasn't him.

I gulped as he stopped the car and we were already at his house. We got out and I followed him in. Just as I stepped in he grasped my wrist and dragged me into his basement. I shrieked out of instinct and he pushed me down the basement stairs. I hurt myself falling as Maxim closed the door. The basement was dark but I could see pretty well. I looked around, holding my wounded shoulder and scratched knee as I saw someone tied onto a chair.

He looked at me and My eyes widened.

"Katya?.."

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___782 words___