Before it all started

After pandemic the batch 2022-2023 start's. The school year is Back face to face class and the some of the students were exited and Angelica is one of them. The school informed the student's to be ready because they will start on Aug 22, 2022, not announcing that whey will have setA & setB.

               Angelica is a grade 7 student at J.R.A.S.M.N.H.S ( Jack Roberto Anti Silos Memorial National High School)

              The class start's at 6am finish at 10am. On Aug 21, 2022, Angelica set her alarm on 4am since she know that she is slow so she start her alarm 2hrs earlier.

               Angelica then woke up as soon as the alarm rang. Angelica's mother then shouted
  "Angelica wake up! Its time for school!"
Angelica then woke up and take a bath. She finish at 4:36 and get dressed and finish at 4:49. She then go down stairs to eat and she Finish at 5:13.

               She was about to leave but suddenly her mother stop her.
  "Angelica wait!"
Angelica then asked.
  "What?"
Angelicas mother then said.
  "You wren't going anywhere today. Your teacher just massage and your section is separated in to two. There were setA and setB."
Angelica replied.
  "what do you mean?"
Her mother said
  "You will go to school tomorrow."
Angelica then get change and get back to bed.

               The next day, as usual Angelica then get up by 4:00am and she takes a bath, get dressed, eat and then left.

               Angelica is riding to school by a motor, her father is the one dropping her to school so Angelica wont be tired walking to school. Angelica's father then gave her a pocket money. After that Angelica's father left.

              Angelica then try to find her classroom. The room number is 220. Angelica then sit where ever she want until someone recognises her. Its a girl, the girl then called her and said.
  "Hey, are you Angelica?"
Angelica nodded and responded.
  "Yeah, why'd you asked? Do you know me?"
The girl then introduce her self and explain.
  "Well yeah, by the way my name is Priya. Actually i know where you live and i see you playing volleyball whit your friend's! Actually i want to join you guys but i feel awkward. I live nearby by the store. Kurt is my brother."
Angelica then recognises her and said.
  "Ohh, by the way you said you want to join? I can asked my friends if you want"
Priya then said.
  "No Thank you, its kinda awkward"
Angelica then insisted on letting priya join in the friend group and introduce her to her friends.
They had a conversation for a while and eventually get close together.

               As Angelica and Priya is talking the teacher then arrive and introduce her self.
  "Good morning class my name is Ma'am Amelie Ramirez but you can call me Ms. Ramirez"
After that Ms. Ramirez then lecture the class.

               For some time Angelica and Priya get close to each other and sometimes priya would come over to Angelica's house to finish the assignment or sometimes they would just chill out.

               Weeks passed and they were only low capacity of boys and girls in the room. Priya and Angelica would often go to the restroom just so they can look at the grade 10 student. Angelica ang Priya had a grade 10 student named L.J also known.    as Lance Joseph.

               Priya confesses that she like L.J but Angelica also liked L.J but she don't want to let priya know since Angelica don't want to hurt priya's feelings.

               L.J is a family relative of one of Angelica and priya's friend Mia. And Angelica and Priya would go to Mia's house to hang out whit Mia or whit L.J.

               Two weeks passed and it was Sunday. And Priya is chilling out in Angelica's house and Angelica's mother called her.
  "Angelica!"
Angelic then go do stairs and her mother said.
  "Angelica, I'll go grocery shopping later. Want to come?"
Angelica then replied.
  "Sure!"
Her mother said.
  "Send priya home, we will be ready since its lunch time."
Angelica then had an idea and said to her mom.
  "Mom. What if we bring Priya whit us?"
Angelica's mom refuse at first but eventually agree.