IMPORTANT!!

Greetings human beings :)

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my book -It started with a flower-

This is my first real book so please be nice. There might be some misspelling and don't hesitate to correct me in the comments. Some parts might be poorly written and I apologize for that. Like I said this is my first time and I would love if you guys would give me some advice so I can get better. I've always wanted to try and write a book so I got the courage to make this so please be kind:))!

——————

Warnings
1) In this book there will have some sensible topics like ( domestic abuse, alcohol, fighting, bad language, past trauma and sexual harassment)

2) This is a Mafia romance with 4 guys (reverse harem). If you don't enjoy reading books like this please leave and don't leave any hate comments. The book is gonna contain sad, angry, happy, and other parts.

3) The main character (Nora) is a very sunshine girl. She loves dresses and flowers. She is also quite short so please do not call her a pick me girl or hate on her. She also does not swear. She is a very sweet person and enjoys her life but she does have a dark past for you to uncover.
*her story contains sensible topics*

4) Maddoc, Ace, Ryker, Blaz are very grumpy people. They are known for being cold hearted and cruel so do not expect them to be so nice. They don't let Nora know they are in the Mafia for her own good but they do have a soft spot just for her. They are gonna some bad stuff to her. Like stalking, hiding cameras, kidnapping her. It's a dark story.

5) My favourite part.... Smut!!!! Okay okay there is gonna be spicy scenes but I don't feel totally comfortable to write very descriptive scenes.

6) Each character has a sad past and in some chapters there might contain hard subjects so I'll put TW on the chapter.

7) If you are a RR ( rereader) pleaseeeee don't SPOIL anything for the first time readers. I will delete your comments if you spoil something in the comments.

8) They are older then Nora. She's 22, Blaze is 26, Ryker is 26, Ace is 29 and Maddoc is 31. There is an age gap

9) If any of you guys don't like the story. Don't waste your time writing hate comments. Okay☺️ You could be doing something else then hating like maybe you can go touch some grass you child.

I'm gonna put songs you could listen to while reading. It's up to you if wanna put it but it's recommended by me.

——————

I appreciate you guys for giving my book a chance:))) I hope you guys like my book! Please don't forget to vote ❤️