The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Conquest)

Name: Rio Ferrer

Age: 18

Alias: Zyanya

Hair Color: Stark White

Eye Color: Black (Glows White)

Gender: Female

Appearance: Same big bust as her sisters, has an eye scar on her right eye, and has a red crystal earring on her left ear which happens to be a gift from Ronin that she cherishes greatly.

Personality: Rio is quiet, emotionless, and low aggressive on the outside, On the Inside she's got a nice caring, and kind self on the inside when it comes to her friends especially when it's just her and her siblings

Personality: Rio is quiet, emotionless, and low aggressive on the outside, On the Inside she's got a nice caring, and kind self on the inside when it comes to her friends especially when it's just her and her siblings. In a way, her personality is a lot like Akame's from Akame ga Kill. Also as the horsemen of Control, she is very good with words, and even without her magic, she can even manipulate people through words alone even using her voluptuous figure to charm men. Not only that she has a strange liking towards penguins, and just like her siblings she also shares the same cold personality towards her enemies she's got a sadistic side as well. 

Guild Emblem Color: White

Outfit: Black and White female skintight leotard bodysuit, Black Jeans, Blue heeled boots, and wearing a White hoodie. 

Horsemen: Control

Magic: Word Soul Magic, Curse Warding Magic, Void Demon Slayer Magic. 

Word Soul Magic: This Magic Attribute allows Rio to Manipulate her surroundings through speech. She can even other people and their magic spells and create a wide variety of Magical and physical objects of many elements. While the exact limits aren't currently known, this Magic cannot directly command non-plant living beings to die, and the amount used affects the range and how much it can counter another spell.

Curse Warding Magic: This magic attribute allows the user to create powerful curses that they can cast on themselves and others. It can even use the curses of the Demons of Tartarus use as well.

Curse Warding Spells

Exploding Life: The user detonates the power that they have bestowed on the target. Two magic circles appear around a dark mass in the target's stomach, meanwhile, the target's body swells as their magic power builds up inside of them. The target begins to shine right before it becomes a massive explosion.

Decaying World: The user generates numerous strands of runes that can dismantle and destroy opponents' spells, wrap around and bind opponents, and apply curses. While this spell is active, any rune arrays that are applied to or directed at the user become corrupted and weakened. However, spells of significant power and speed can be too large to weaken completely.

Unbound Slave: After placing rune arrays on another person's head, the user takes control of the person's body and forces them to unleash their magic. The magic is laced with curse power, increasing its strength.