4

"Here have the first bite sweetheart." You said as you handed Tiara a pastry. Once she took a bite you could see stars in her eyes. "Y/N-Nee, this is really good!" She said as she continued eating it. You turned to Kou and tapped his shoulder, he turned around to look at you, and before he could muster out a 'What?' once he opened his mouth you shoved a pastry inside his mouth. He almost choked but quickly started to chew the mouth-watering sweet. "It's good no?" You asked and he rapidly nodded smiling.

You checked your phone seeing it was 22:30 (10:30 pm) "Ah! I have to go! See you soon Kou!" You said as you grabbed your stuff, bid farewell to the family, and quickly left to go home.

--------

"Oh my goodness! Where is my stuff!?" You yelled out as you looked inside your desk, your locker, your shoes.  Everybody in class 1-A was having quite trouble trying to find their stuff, it seemed like it just disappeared. About two days ago you forgot your bag but quickly found it as an upperclassman gave it to you. But now, you can't find your prized possessions, like your headphones, bracelets, candy, and mirror. If you didn't find your stuff soon your mom would kill you! Not literally but you would be in big trouble!

You and other students were pacing around trying to find their stuff but you heard another student from outside your classroom yell out: "Guys! Come here!" As you and other classmates rushed out of the classroom you found something you didn't expect. "What happened to our lockers!?" You exclaimed as you say many lockers including yours had their doors stolen, or at least heavily damaged. 

You saw your friend Yashiro and went towards her, but by accident, you bumped into Aoi and she threw water all over Yashiro. You saw fish scales appear on Yashiro's skin so you took her hand and ran down the hall. "Y/N!?" Yashiro exclaimed as she tried to balance herself as she kept tripping by how fast you ran. You saw a towel on the floor, and as much as you didn't want to pick it up you had to help Yashiro. You gave her the towel as she dried herself up with the towel, you saw something behind her and walked to where the thing was.

"A lunchbox..?" You questioned as you pointed the lunchbox out noticing it was from one of your classmates Shoya. You looked ahead and continued to see a trail of stuff people claimed to be missing. "Ah! My notebook and textbook!" Yashiro exclaimed as she picked up her stuff. You also saw your stuff, but there were candy wrappers scattered around not only were those your candy but your mirror was shattered. "Oh..." You said disappointed as you picked up your shattered mirror. 

As you two kept walking you guys saw a big door. You smirked at Yashiro. "Open it, you won't," you said as you crossed your arms and glared at her with a smug look. Yashiro only rolled her eyes and went to open the door. Once she opened the door you looked up, your eyes widened and your smirk faded away as you put your hands down and looked at the creature in fear. There was a huge blob on the other side of the door, you instantly grabbed Yashiro's hand and put her behind you, protecting her.

"You ... Saw me." The creature croaked out. You held Yashiro's hand tighter as you looked at it in the eyes, determined to protect Yashiro. Yashiro saw you in admiration, you were like her guardian angel. As the creature was about to launch at you, you stayed still waiting for your life to end, you shut your eyes closed as you maintained a scream as a tear fell down your face.

"Sic 'em, Haku-Joudai!" 

You felt a giant force push you aside as you let go of Yashiro's hand and got swung to a nearby wall, The pain almost made you pass out but you kept strong. You winced as you saw Hanako-Kun, and smiled as you saw him going to Yashiro. He chuckled as he kneeled down to Yashiro, but she looked uneasy compared to the supernatural. "You're drawn to supernatural and pretty boys, aren't you, Yashiro?" He said as he smiled. "You need to be careful you know, humans die pretty easily." He said as he noticed her uneasy expression. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her as he worried. Yashiro's eyes started to become watery. "W-Where's Y/N!?" She yelled out looking at her surroundings.

Hanako also noticed that you weren't with her, and he started to become afraid.

He.. didn't save you..?

You let out a cough, and you couldn't speak as the pain near your stomach and chest.

"Y-Y/N!?" Yashiro turned and saw you, She crawled over to you and hugged you tightly, As you started coughing much louder and rougher, she let you go taking the hint that she was hurting you. "Oh my! Are you okay!?" She asked you, you only grunted in response but let out a faint smile. "Don't scare me like that ever again!" Yashiro complained as you let out a raspy chuckle.

"S...S-Sorry." You croaked out.

Hanako-kun was just staring at you, he felt guilt, extreme guilt.

It was just like that one time a long time ago, he failed to save her... Again.

You felt something fuzzy near your hand, you looked down and saw a pink bunny or what you thought was a bunny. You picked it up and looked at it straight at its eyes, You tilted your head as you still couldn't speak as the little pink bunny copied your head motion. "If you're wondering what it is, that's a mokke. Also known as faeries." You adjusted your head to its normal position the mokke copying your move again. "They're supernatural and have been with the humans since ancient times, performing small acts like theft and other mischiefs," Hanako stated. "They sure look a lot different than they did a few minutes ago," Yashiro said looking at them scattered all around the floor. 

Hanako let out a long explanation about how they usually aren't like this but the rumors people have been saying recently totally changed them, and if they didn't follow the rumors they would've disappeared for good. "Would you guys help me out and change the rumors for them?" Hanako asked. Yashiro said yes but you shook your head, as much as you wanted to help you couldn't cause your voice was messed up you couldn't speak, therefore you couldn't help.

So Hanako said that you could help return the stolen goods back to their rightful owners, you nodded and started to collect the stuff, some of the mokke decided to help out as they felt bad as walked in lines like ants and followed you to return the stuff. 

"Follow the leader!" Said one of the mokke's as they all followed you as they chanted 'Follow the leader'

------

Two posts in one day? now that's extremely rare.

see you guys later.