1

Sometimes Barry couldn't quite believe what his life had become. There were days everything was normal and he thought himself a normal 26 yr. old but there days like today were he runed through central city at speeds nothing could match he truly felt like his life had become something unbelievable. That night changed his life transformed him into something new, a force for good he liked to think helping those that needed help and stopping bad guys.

"Help! Nooo Get away!"

Speaking of People needing help Barry heard a female voice calling for it. He was at the scene in a matter of seconds there he saw a man, well the back of man, trying to rob a young woman with one hand clatching her wrist with the other trying to get to her pearl covered neck.

Barry intervened at once. Using his speed, he landed a solid punch on the side of the would-be thief's face.

The man answered with a punch of his own that Barry was able to avoid. "too slow" he said as he saw the woman ran away ,good at least she was safe, "you are going on a trip to the station dude" he answered with another punch to knock the thief out.

To Barry's surprise the man caught his fist with ease, he must be a mutant he thought after the initial shock passed. He quickly draws his hand back and tried to go after the man but he manged to dodge him.

"Too slow" he said and as Barry turned to face him the man put his hand into Barry's mouth.

"mpahahasss" Barry said as he tried to move out but for some reason, he started feel dizzy like his whole head was going to explode. He tried once more to remove himself, but he felt so tried, so exhausted like something was draining him.

"Good night handsome" was the last think he heard before he saw a fist knocking him out.

One Barry came back to his senses he released three things; first he was no longer on the alley but in somekind of room with no windows

Second he wearing nothing but his underwear. That creep must have stripped him, but why? What did he want?

And lastly he saw that he was tied up.

His body was arranged in a low Y with his arms held in place by chains hanging by the walls.

He tried to use his powers to escape but it was then he realised only his right leg was on the ground. The left was chained but instead of being like the other, stuck on the ground and held in place by chains as well, it was upright by chain that went all the way to the celling giving the impression that he was presenting to be a flamingo.

He tried to propel his hands but the only think it did was rattle the chains. The sound it seemed to summon the man from before as it was in that moment that he entered the room.

"well look who is awake at last I thought I have put you in coma, sorry for the hard punch but you weren't falling asleep" he told Barry making the young hero to take a closer look at his face. He was young, close to his own age, slim and with an oval face framed by brown curls of hair. In other words completely unassuming.

"I am sure you are wondering where are you"

"actualy I am more interested in who are you" Barry answered making his captor laugh.

"I am so touched by that that most people don't even bother to ask my name that a nice change of pace"

He then cleared his throat "well the name's Jace and well as for who I am, I am no one" he said with shrug "at least I was, since I could remember I had a very weak constitution and I could never do anything but lay in bed. That was until one day everything changed".