fallen angel

a little spark runs trough your eyes as you wake up from a deep rest. you don't recognize what surrounds you. you don't even recognize yourself. your hands are colored in a deep violet tone. you don't rememeber them being any different, and even focusing, you don't rememeber anything at all.
you feel like you've been sleeping since the dawn of time, and the only thing that could have woke you up was the sense of someone needing you.
you stand up, your legs feel numb as you walk towards a dim red light in the distance. you keep walking for what seems an eternity and then finally you arrive at the blood red flame you saw from a distance. you stare at the crimson fire as your eyes get used to the lighting. your hand drags itself on the fire and burns your palm, but you don't feel pain. you feel... life. you understand that your body now has a way of telling you what is happening to it and you know that it is the first time you physically touch something. your eyes experience the same spark that woke you up, and you raise your head up to the sky. there, the three moons are slowly lining up. you stare at what you know is called an eternal eclipse, your eyes mesmerized by the surreal view. in the back of your head, you feel screams of pain and struggles for help. you do not act impulsively. your black wings remain unmoved, unlike your heart. your eyes water, as you keep staring at the moons, slowly provoking the coming of the end of everything.
you don't seem to be able to do anything but watch and feel helpless.
as the two largest moons align, you feel unbearable pain.
thorns in your hands, ropes choking your neck, blades cutting your insides.
phantom pain from the past, the present and the future, nothing on your skin, all in your feeble mind. you fall to your knees and you cry, but your eyes cannot look away from the eclipse's burning feelings.
you fly up in the sky, as if you were to touch the moons, join them as another. the pain does not stop. your eyes full of tears light up in a crimson color, and then, the third moon aligns. your skin cracks as if it was made of brittle stone, leaving crevices all over your body, from which that red light reaches outside of you. you feel like your eternal life is coming to an end it isn't suppose to accept, but you are unable to save yourself from this fate. your internal light is like a symbol for every being. whatever surrounds you is staring at the otherworldy lights coming out of your insides, flowing like rivers out of your own skin, you feel it but your eyes cannot lower their worshipping look, not even for a second. you feel like your only purpose is staring at the eclipse. as everything is ending.