Fein💨- TaTa

I was laying down scrolling on my phone while TaTas head was resting on my stomach as he slept. Out of no where this nigga jumps up looking for something.
I start rubbing on him thinking he just was tripping off a dream "Bae go back to sleep". He then proceeds to get up patting his pockets and shit. " Ta what the fuck are you looking for bro".
He finally chills out "First of all i'm not your bro y/n" I roll my eyes at that as he continues "Second of all where the fuck is my vape at shordy" I bust out laughing at that part. "Your tweaking out over a vape?" I say hysterically laughing at this point.
"Nah mami i'm not tweaking, for real though get up your probably sitting on it" he says as he starts to feel under me for it. I slightly push him back "I'm not sitting on anything leave me alone Zaire" I roll my eyes and turn away from him.
"Chill out on the gov y/n" he says as he picks me up and sets me on his gaming chair. He searches the bed for it pulling off the covers and all, finally he looks under the pillow and there it is. "All that over a vape is hella crazy" I say as I grab the blankets from the floor and plop on the bed with them.
He climbs into the bed next to me exhaling smoke. "I don't care because at the end of the day-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Just admit that your a fein for that vape bae" I say as I lay on top of him and get back on my phone.
____________________________________
Comment down below any suggestions y'all have for Jenn Carter, Kyle Rich, or Tata