CHAPTER 32

Present

Zayan looked at his son who was eating peacefully with a smile on his lips.

"What else would you like to eat?" He asked in a loving voice while caressing the head of the small child.

"Nothing-It is enough" Arsal gulped down the food.

Zayan sighed.

"Okay-so tell me about your family , who do you live with and everything" Zayan wanted to gather more and more information about Inara.

"My ammi , my dada ! And my abbu" Arsal said and Zayan stared at him for a few seconds.

"Your abb-abbu?" He couldn't form the words as many unexplainable feelings came into his heart.

"Hmm-he stays in London !" Arsal told him , that's all the information Inara gave him

'Did Inara re-married? Ofcourse why will she even wait for a mafia goon who forcefully married her-but she said she loved me-' Zayan had all sorts of feeling in his heart . Even though he owned a huge company and many hotels around the world yet he felt so small and so weak . So powerless in this entire world.

The waiter came with the bill and put it down with his right hand while arranging the tray with bowls of colourful fennel and crystallized sugar on the table.

He opened the folder in which bill was there . The bill was 5000 rs , for two simple meals.

Arsal looked at the price in surprise while Zayan was covering to pay it .

"You are rich" Arsal gasped.

'Mujhse zyada ghareeb kon hoga ? Maine sab paake bhi apna sab kho diya' He thought to himself , but just looked at his son and tried to smile , but he couldn't somehow . The pain he was feeling was way more than he could bear to hide .

(Who will be more poor than me ? I gained everything yet lost my everything)

"Stay here-I will be back in a few minutes"Zayan choked out. He felt a heavy lump in his throat . It all made sense to him why Inara was hiding from him .

She found someone way better than him . Than a stupid man who depended on her for all his basic comfort .

He walked in the restroom , which was empty . There were 3 closed chamber washrooms , with 6 urinal pods on the side with a small wall acting as a barrier . He walked towards the sink , while wiping his tears with his sleeve . They kept forming in his eyes as he kept wiping them.

His heart kept clenching as he broke down into tears. There was no one to comfort his heart right now . He cried in the empty washroom. The more he cried , the more he wanted to die without her. The words of his son felt like stabbing wounds on his heart .

The door opened and he quickly opened the tap while splashing water on his face to hide the tears.

"Are you crying?" Arsal asked while coming into the washroom.

"No-"Zayan wiped his face again as tears formed again. He smiled ,

"Why will I cry...it's just some spice-yeah some spice went in my eyes" Zayan lied .