vet sama oneshot

I pushed open the door to the veterinary office and held my arm, panting.

     You would never know if you were looking in from the outside, but along with the terrible drought currently ongoing, there had been a recent breakout of rabies in the area. 

     More and more animals and nekos were getting infected every day. Humans and nekos stayed inside, separately of course, and veterinary offices were getting overloaded with new patients to the point of building small shantytown-like medical centres in order to house new patients.

     Everyone was dropping like flies. I, myself had lost numerous friends and family members to the virus.

     And now it was my turn. 

     Blue polka dots flashed in my eyes and I almost fell over. I stepped forward and caught myself. I started to hear a terrible ringing and another pang of pain shot up my arm coming from where I was bitten.

     Around a week ago, I was a perfectly healthy neko. I was also stupid enough to disregard the rabies epidemic as some far away problem. I made the idiotic mistake of going outside and getting bitten.

     If I could take it back..

     "Well, what's happened has happened"

     If I could be that calm about it, I wouldn't be narrating my death like this. What a waste.

     The nurse came rushing in, hearing me drop to the ground. She said in a grave but clear and pretty voice,

     "A̶̧̪̮̩̝̤̣̠̟̫͐n̵̮̠̩͉̋̔̔̇͛́̚͠͝o̸̢͉̼̺͖͂́̂ẗ̷͎̖̪̣͎̝̗̲́̊́̃̓̒̃̑͜͝͠h̵̜̥̹͆͑̓̆̏̏̔͠ȩ̴̛̱͕͖̟͚̻̞͍͋̓̌̍͑̈̆͠r̵̺̥̠͕̒̊́̀͂͒͋̀̎̂ ̷̮̖̼̪̣̼͕̞̮̆p̶̡̛̖̫͙͔̔̀̉̆̿̋͛͜͝a̵̹̯͖͍̠̱͇͓͋͜t̵̼̫͓̐͆̔̆̍̒͒̔͋͝i̵̯̥͙̮͍̟̹͊͂̊̔̊̆̔͘͝é̷̖̹̓̈́̍̓̽̄̊͠n̴̡͎̬̉̃́̇͂̈̔͑͝t̴̺̓͆̀́͝,̴̨̓ͅ ̴̭̥̤͚̞̟̮̙͌̓h̴͍̋̌̓̿̈̈́ư̴̳͍̰̍͐̐͑͋̇͒̕͠h̴̤̗̻͈̜̿̍̈́͛͜͠ͅ?̴̧̫̬̯̜͙̝̄͐̾̍̊̆̚͠ͅ ̷̧͚̙͎͇̥̅̅͆̚̕͝W̵̢͍̉̃͂̈͜ḩ̵̖̎o̴̬̲̘̮̔̌̈́a̶̡̟̬̦̬͐͒͋͑͒̈́͊̚͝ĥ̷̛̝͊͐̉́̓̊̌͝!̵̼̳̪̹̤̤̍̉́̄̓́̐̊̌ ̵̡̛͉̱̥̮͋̉͗̒̓͑̕A̴̱̜͒̔̌̋͗͠s̷̺͆͌́͌͊s̴̖̪͎̖̘͙̬̈́ị̶͎͍̫̺̭͕̽s̷̲̬̜̣͕̰͓̺̤̯̿̇͋̈͗́̌̈́̎ţ̴̡̨̺͙͈̱̩̯̰̉̃̊a̴̬̙̺͘n̷̡͍̞͓͓͕͎̟̔̉͌͑͜t̴̫̰̋̈̾̈́͊͘͘,̶̡̙̾̂̌̆̒̎̈́̃̒͠ ̴̳̈́́̐̒̋̽͋͋̕͠ģ̴̧̡̤̭̣̪͈͕̰̉̃̎͛̃͗̕e̵̛̹̖̦̥̲̠̹̜̙̓̔̿͠t̵̻̫̼̆̒̿̿͂̾̀̀́ ̴̪͒̑̈̃͊t̵̛̯̜̰͕̂̿̓̏͆̕͝ḩ̸͖̻̫́̌̄̔̂͂͐ě̸̛̬̄͂̋͘͝ ̵̡͚̎̑͆͋̊̔͌̌͘͝ģ̷̹̹͍̟͒̆̂͘u̴̱͇̳̟̗̦͉͛͒͋̈́̏͝r̵̗̰̾̀̓͒͐n̶̺̩̟̹͈͕̝̗̹͔͌̾̀̊͐͘̕̕ȩ̸̙̞̼͎̜̳̫͛͛͑͒͌̇ỷ̵̨̬͎͈̰́̅̉̈́̊ ̸̐ͅo̸̤̥̪̫͍̍̀͗͐v̷̫̳̗͇̰̗͙̟̞̐̾̿͐̕͘ͅe̷̺̭͓̼̼̣͎̜̽̉̇͜ŕ̵̲̲̺̃̎͑̓͑͜͝ ̷̣̭̺̰͍̪̓̊͑̆̂͜͜h̸̛̛͉̰̬̤̜̯͑̾̓̑̓͋̚ē̸̪̤̩͇̞͉͖̊̓̐̕͘͜r̶̢̰̈́ḙ̸̢̖̦̗̗̙͇̼͔́̈́̔̎̾.̴̧̦̬̻̯̯̊͋̉̿ ̶͙̮͎̲͒W̶̲̲͈̬̑̾͒̿͗͒̇̐̊͝ë̵͇́̅͐͝ ̵̥̹͈̰̣̻̞̜̮͖͗̓̆͑͛͑ḩ̵͔͚̤͕͉̪̦̑̀̃͜͜a̴̛̛͖̭̜͛̆̉̀͑͝͝v̸̡̥̘̯̮̇̒̏͊͋̈́͒̅ȩ̶̢̛̻͈̘͇͚̖͔̅̈́́̍̎ ̶̤̥͚̏̍͐͘͜a̷͕̹̮̣̋̌͛̏̃͐͝ ̸̖̀͊̓̄̍̈́p̴̘̾̉̿̐̽̐̾̚ͅă̸̢̨̻̱ṫ̶̨̡̗̺̣̅̋̕i̵̞͙̳̟͉̞̟͌̈́̾͛ě̷̡̩̜͖͍͐̀̑̚n̴̨̗̗̞̤͕̣̆͝t̵͍̣̝̻̫̗̹̰̲̂̑ͅ ̷̢͓̜̞̘͔̽̉ͅỉ̴̩͘n̴̪̬̞̫͚̊͋̀̊ ̶̨̨̯̖͈̘͈̗͌͌͊͊͆͗̾ņ̷̨̧̺͙̰͔̖͔͋́͌ě̷̗̱̜̦̩̃e̸͇̻̘̮͓̖̥̘̥̅͋̇͆̑̍̀͂ḑ̷͔̬̠̱͍̇͝ ̸̨̥̀̊̑͘͝ǫ̷̛̜̣͉͍̦̍̊́̆̀̆̓̕̕f̶͔͕̩̓̓̃̌̉͋̀̽̓̔ ̴̛̬̲̟̭͊̄̈͌i̶̤̎̀̈́̑́͐͌͒͝ṃ̵̝͉͕̦͈͌́́̀̈́m̵̢͙̥̗̩̤͆̓͒͂̇͠e̶̜̺̠͛̐̓ḏ̶̙͈̝͕̞̮̝͛̍į̸̧̡͍̳͉͇̭̫̉͗̽̋͛á̸͓̭͓̱̞͑̈́̇̔͐̚͜ͅͅt̷̼̿e̶͈͊̍͊̇̆̒̓̀̕̚ ̷̡̞͙̆͜s̴̞̱͍̠͎͓̺̉̏́́̈͘u̴͇͍͛͂̑̂̏̈́͆͌̚r̸̼͈̲̰̗͇̓͋͊̈̎͐̕g̶̥̲̼̯͎͗̑̾ė̸̠̩͕͎̳̼͆r̷̮̜̻̱̥̄̍͗̏̑̚͝y̸̢̳̥̜͐͌̇͜.̴̮͓̲̞̟͐̀.̷̢̡̬̤̺͓̤͂̆.̸̗͕͔̝͖͌̒̂̿͊"