To My Babycakes👑

Wait?! Isn't this is the day that a beautiful flower bloomed 17 years ago in Albania?.

OMFG!!! YESSSS!!!! OFC TODAY IS THAT DAY!.
TODAY IS MY BABYCAKES'S 17TH YEAR BORN DAY❤️✨👑

OMLLLL!!!!!!!!! YOU TURNED SEVENTEEN BABYCAKES TT !!!! PROCEEDED WITHOUT ME NAH!!!! TT
LMAOOOOO I TOO STILL HAVE ONLY 10 TO 12 DAYS LEFT TO TURN 17 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NVM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYCAKESSSSSS👑👑✨❤️
MY HEART OWNER❤️✨
MY ALBANIAN QUEEN👑✨
MY SUN TO MY MOON🌙✨
EVERYTHING YOU ARE🌟✨

Still couldn't believe that I got a awesome, cute, pretty, caring, flawless, selfless, adorable ,amazing ,extraordinary, bright, smart, hot............... And as well sexy😉😂✨ bestfriend like you!!!!!

I never in my life thought I'll get a online friend who can be my everything! but you just came into my life, proving that someone who is online can also be a part of my life and yeah.... You became a part of my life!
I don't know what deeds I have done in my past life to get a girl like you as my bestfriend and I'm really glad that you happened in my life!.
How it started with a promotion I did for my book in your conversation board and now turned into a long lasting lovely friendship. Somehow Im super glad that I randomly checked on some active wattie users cuz I found you there!.

On the day of our big bunny's (JJK) birthday, our friendship grew stronger and that's why I consider that day as our friendship anniversary lmaoo! I exactly don't know when we started to talk but I'm damn sure it's in the start of August. A year passed but it still feels like yesterday I met you through the conversation. *in jk's voice* Memories follow me left and right, I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here, you take up every corner of my mind!~
BWAHAHAHA.

24th of September I saw your face for the first time and we had our first face chat on 25th of September practically as we talked when the time in india was 3am lol!. Remember I sneak peeked to the bathroom and answered your call!!! I looked so messy as I woke up from my half sleep only to talk with you!!! Damn I looked like a dead alive zombie that day while you looked so pretty and charming TT. But still those are my golden memories I won't forget it. Lol! I swear I'm gonna cry!!. Time flies fast tbh!
Remember the days how you and saby fight like "who reads the epi first" whenever I upload a epi in my book "My Spectre's Love". Like every time you and saby made me feel special ✨👑.

Somehow I believe that you born on this day 17 years ago only to make my hard times better and my happy time more happier! I'm grateful to have you by my side babycakes. You share my happiness as well as my agony!. See! who will get a perfect sweet creature like you as their bestie? I'm damn sure I must have done some good deeds in my past life that I got a blessing and it's you!.
I'm really sorry that I hurted you everytime and I can't even forgive myself for that but hereby I declare from now on I won't hurt you nor leave you in this life, I promise.

Babycakesss! All I want is to grow older with you and to be with you forever as your bestie, as your bubbles till the last of my breath❣️✨

A poem that I wrote for you❣️👑✨

Hey love, you're leaning inside my soul.
You create insatiable magic when you're close to me.
I am just as lost as you are right now.
I am impossibly high with life staggering just like me.

Like the strike of lightning, you appeared around the corner.

The pleasure of heaven beyond the horizon, you gave it right here.

Can't hear even to lose the sight of you for a moment.

Time has become pointless, and my life longs for you.