Lumity

Luzs POV:
Eeeek!! Im so excited to see Amity!!! After all this time apart i finally can see her. But what is she doesnt want to talk what....what is she found somebody else? Luz its ok its ok Amity whoud tell you is she found somebody else you dont need to worry. Ok what time is it? What!? Its already 5!? I need to get ready! Amity is going to be here in 10 minutes!

✨Magical time skip to 5:10✨

Amitys POV:
Ok ok ok its time to knock i hope that Luz is going open the door. Oh hi Amity Eda sais opening the door Luz is upstairs in her room upstairs getting ready. Come in Eda sais. I walk into the house and sit on the coutch. As i wait i see King talking to Eda about the fing. Hmmm I wonder what coud the fing Eda and King are talking about. I hear that somebody is walking down the stairs. Its Luz!! She....shes looking beautiful i blush red as a tomatoe. Amity!! You look soooo beautiful! Luz sais blushing. Thank you batata i say. Ok kids the dinner is going to be ready im 5 minutes Eda says. Luz and i walk upstairs to her room and we start talking. So Luz why did you invite me? I ask. Well... i just wanted to spend some time with you sweet potatoe. Luz sais smiling like she knew something. Ok Luz i know youre up to something i say.

Luzs POV:
Soo Amity you know i think Eda is in love with someone and today she was talking to someone on her phone i think she was talking to Rainstorm. Amity looks at me. Amity dont give me that look i say laughting. Soo you think she could invite him to dinner? Amity sais. Of course she did invite him to dinner I say this was Edas idea to invite you to dinner and somebody special.

Amitys POV:
Maybe Luz is right maybe it is Rainstorm I smile and give Luz a kiss on her forehead. Kids dinner is ready Eda says. Ok Luz lets go downstairs.

Luzs POV:
We go downstairs and we se non other than Rainstorm. Raine! Youre here i thought you wouldnt come Eda sais hugging him. How could i not come to you Eda. Oh hi girls Rainstorm says. Hi Rainstorn i say. Hello Rainstorm Amity says. How about we go and eat dinner says King. Its a good idea King i say smilling.

A/N this is my first book and i hope you will enjoy it sorry it there is anything wrong with the spelling