twenty-five.

jisung and minho are now inside the car and because it's pouring hard outside, they need to stop driving for a while to prevent any accident.

jisung is sleeping in the passenger seat, leaning his head against the car window. tear stains are still visible in his cheeks from crying earlier.

while minho is on his phone, still researching about jisung's sickness. he already knew it because of the latter's reaction when he got out of the hospital. he just doesn't wanna ask him further because it might hurt him more than he already has.

the older glanced at the latter as he was still sleeping while he was hugging his knees. minho reached out to his hand and held it. jisung slowly opened his eyes, being welcomed by a slightly smiling minho.

"are you feeling alright?" he asked.

the younger nodded.

minho handed him a bottle of water in case he needed to drink and jisung took it and drank a little.

"it's raining." the younger said as he looked at the window.

"yeah, and we have to stop because it's foggy and slippery outside." minho explained. jisung nodded and squeezed the latter's hand and looked at him.

"thank you for risking going this far with me." he smiled.

"thank you for letting me go this far with you." the older replied, their hands still linked together.

"i love you." jisung said. minho shook his head and looked down and swallowed the big lump in his throat as he looked at the younger again.

"tell me that once this is all over. then we'll do everything we want together and you can say that you love me anytime you want." minho smiled.

the younger nodded. he can't keep his eyes off the older because he could sense the pain in his eyes.

he looked outside the window and opened the door. minho saw that and he frowned.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

the younger looked at him and slowly let go of his hands and went outside.

"jisung, wait—" before minho could even finish his sentence, the door in front of him slammed as he closed his eyes.

he immediately went out of the car as well and saw that the younger was smiling while letting the rain fall in his face. they were starting to get wet and jisung looked at him.

he approached the older, cupping his cheeks and smiled.

"don't be sad, hyung. let's just enjoy this moment and smile." he held the latter's hand and leaned his forehead against the older's forehead.

he pulled the older away from the car, his right arm wrapping minho's shoulder, while minho's left hand found its way to jisung's waist.

they swayed their bodies together.

jisung smiled. "never say goodbye, because we are one." he started singing, his voice trembling from the cold air surrounding them.

they both chuckled as jisung continued singing.

"where did you hear that song?" minho laughed.

"somewhere in my school back in the city years ago, someone was playing it on the guitar." jisung smiled as he recalls his memory.

"is he good at playing guitar?" the older asked.

"he's good, he's great." they both laughed.

they keep dancing without any music, just them talking to each other.

after a while, the rain stopped and they quickly headed home for both of them to shower to prevent getting sick.

‎‎

"i'm not sure yet but those are the weird things i kept noticing from him." jeongin said.

felix and jeongin are still at the café just right outside the province, the streets are wet because of the heavy rain that is now replaced with the sun. they talked about jisung especially those things that they found weird at the latter.

jeongin has a hunch that jisung is hiding something from them, and they need to know it immediately.

"it looks like he's very sick. do you think he will tell us if we asked?" felix questions, frowning.

"jisungie hyung is very elusive and likes to keep things to himself. he doesn't want people to know that he's suffering. i doubt he'll tell us about his sickness. but we could ask minho hyung." the younger replied.

"do you think he will also tell us? if jisung doesn't want others to know his secret, then he'll keep it from us too." felix debated. the younger sighed and looked far away to brainstorm.

"then i guess we'll just have to wait for them to be ready to tell us what they're hiding."