Chapter 1

"That's not the problem! It's the fact that you're doing it! You don't listen to anyone except from yourself!" Leviathan yells, Mammon pushes his shoulders, cursing at him in retaliation. Lucifer seems too tired to deal with this, there's evident bags under his eyes and he doesn't seem to have noticed I started eating without them. 

As the second and third eldest brothers argue, not knowing how to deal with the situation, I quickly finish my meal before bringing the dishes into the kitchen, and making my way back into my room. Launching myself onto the bed, I bring out my DDD and start searching to find something of interest. 

Most of the brothers haven't taken much notice to me other than commanding me to do various tasks- ding!

My DDD vibrates, I tap the little notification and it brings me to Asmo's and my chat, I smile at the message he sent me. 

---

Asmodeus: Hey cutie! Wanna come to my room so I can practice doing your nails? I promise it'll be lots of fun, come over soon, I wanna get lots of practice so I'm going to be doing both your fingers and toe nails!

Y/n: Sure, on my way.

Asmodeus: Great! See you soon, cutie!

Read

---

Smiling at the demons suggestion, I hope off my bed before securing my DDD in my pocket and making my way to the Avatar of Lusts' chambers. Luckily the walk wasn't too long and when I made it, I didn't happen to have run into any other of the brothers on my way. Just before I could knock, the door seemed to have disappeared and the Avatar of Lust takes it's place. 

"You came!" He calls, grabbing both of my arms and pulling me into his room. My eyes widen when I see the inside of Asmo's room. The room's colour theme matches Asmo's vibe, all bright colours with darker shades as accents. 

"C'mon, I have a chair set up for you and everything!" He exclaims excitedly, dragging me throughout his room, giving me a tour of his room all the while explaining the plan of the next few hours. He motions for me to sit on the chair across from his, after sitting down, he places both of my hands on the desk to the right of me, before asking me which colour I would like on my finger nails. 

After deciding, he takes my left hand and starting with my thumb...