˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Prologue˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

College dorms are the worst

-No AC

-Paper walls

-And no sound-proof rooms

You know what makes it even worse? Sharing it with your 'academic rival'. It's not like he did anything too extreme but, he did 'accidentally' mess up my summative project for my yearlong class. Oh! and the fact that we are literally the opposite gender is just the cherry on top.

We already asked the headmaster why in the world she would even consider this but then, went on about how her job is so hard and that there was an uneven amount of students.

"Dontae, please clean your room, it stinks!" Sapphire yelled from her room, which was across from his.

"You are so annoying, almost as annoying as my mom" The dreadhead  grumbled 

Sapphire rolled her eyes, "I'm so done with you," she groaned as she opened the front door and slammed it. 

He's so rude, and disgusting

The light-skinned curly-haired girl walked out of the dormitory and towards her favorite coffee shop. The busy city, tall glass buildings, and even just the calm people walking relaxed her in the slightest.

Donate's P.O.V:

It's been a few minutes since my personal boss left, shes' so irritating. I hate the way she talks like she owns everything, I hate how she asks me if she could paint my nails, I hate how she smells so good, and I hate how she always looks so beautiful.. Who am I kidding? I love this girl, She like my everything, moon, stars, sun, just everything. 

 I went to watch my favorite horror movie in my roommate's room since she's the one with the big flatscreen TV. I went straight to Hulu and started to have a Scream movie marathon.

'Her beanbag smells just like her'

3rd person:

Sapphire quietly unlocked the front door with a caramel frappe and donate's favorite, an ice-shaken expresso with extra cream foam. She then looked around for her lazy dread-head roommate, but he wasn't in his room.

'Why does this grown man like to play hide and seek when I buy him something?' she rolled her eyes

Just when Sapphire opens her room's door, she spots him cuddled in her blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. 

'one day I'll kick him out, one day ' Saphire sighs 

Author note:

aye, wsp. Sorry if it's moving too fast but baby, we is on a fast train so ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

This what the house layout look like, 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Can't help but love you"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें