Chapter 1 - car crash

It was just another ordinary day for Sam and Dean Winchester. They were chilling in the bunker looking for a case to work on. After a bit of looking Dean was starting to get bored of looking for a case so he decided that he was was going to go to the shop to grab some pie and some drinks. So he told Sam that he was going shop to grab some alcohol and some pie and he asked Sam if he wanted anything from the shop but he didn't want anything. So he grabbed his keys and left.

On the way to the shop Dean was playing his music, singing along to some songs. It was a smooth drive and the roads were a little busy but nothing too major. About 15 - 20 minutes later Dean arrived at the shop. He locked the car and headed in the shop. He entered the shop and went straight toward the cold drink section and grabbed a crate of cold beer and he then went to the alcohol isle and grabbed a bottle of scotch whisky. He than made a a bee line towards the pie section and grabbed an apple pie. He then made his was to the cashier and payed for the items with cash and headed back to his car and put his shopping in the backseat.

Ten minutes later Dean was now was about halfway through his journey back to the bunker. The sun had now begun to set and he was starting to get a bit tired. The roads were quiet with the odd few cars who passed by here and there. So Dean had made the decision to pick up his speed a bit so he could get back to the bunker a bit faster.
After a couple of minutes he saw some head lights rapidly heading towards him and before he could move out of the way it was too late the car had crashed into him with a lot of force due to the fast speeds causing his car to flip over.

Deans head was pounding, his  skin had cuts all over and his arm felt funny he was pretty sure it was broken. He was upside down and in severe agony. Now realising the severity of the situation he was now panicking and frantically trying to get out of the wreckage he was trapped in . He managed to get him self free before he started rummaging round the wreck in search of his phone which he eventually managed to find which had at some point fell out of his pocket during the collision. He had immediately dialled 911 to explain what had happened through his hitched breathing , his pain only getting worse. They had told him that an ambulance was on its way and would be about ten minutes. So in that time Dean dialled Sam and he tried explaining what happened but his eyesight was going blurry and he was drifting in and out of consciousness as he was talking and he was stuttering a lot and before he could tell him what happened properly he was slowly bleeding out and slowly passed out due to the amount of blood he had lost. Sam tried getting an explanation out of him but all he could get from Dean was the words "need help , crashed, injured" before Dean had passed out.