1. Jinwoo

You are about to go out with your bestfriends and texted Jinwoo to inform him but didn't any reply from. You were fine with it because you thought he was busy at the studio.

While you were on your way to the shopping mall, you saw Jinwoo and a girl you didn't know at a cafe and they look like happy talking and laughing with each other.

Jinwoo sent you a text,
"Hi baby. I got something for you. See you tonight. :)"

You didn't reply him because you thought of the girl he's with in the evening.

That night, Jinwoo come to your house with a bouquet of flowers. He wanted to give you a kiss but you were avoiding. He notice you actions and ask,
"Baby whats wrong?"

"Nothing."

Jinwoo hug you from behind and ask you the same question. You told him about what you saw in the evening and he just smile and told you to just follow him somewhere.

You and Jinwoo arrive at the park and you saw a lot of decorations. This is weird, you thought to yourself.

While you were mesmerized by the view, Jinwoo has been kneeling infront of you and ask,

"Will you be my partner for my whole life?"

You have been waiting for this moment for a long time but hesitate to answer him because of what you saw in the evening. You hear alot of cheering and realize there were your friends and parents and the girl at the park too.

"She's here too?" , you asked Jinwoo.

Jinwoo smiles and tell you that the girl she's with were his cousin and she has been helping him with all the decos and suprise.

You can't believe that he actually plan everything just to propose you and you said,

"Yes, i'll be your partner for the whole life."