•Grounded•

The sound of loud voices and controllers echoed through the whole living room. It was 10pm in the evening and the only visible light was the one from the large TV screen hung on the white concrete wall.

"Jimin!!! Stop that i'm gonna die!!!" Aeri shouted as she came closer to the TV screen.

Jimin just let out a laugh, not giving up on winning the game of whom they were playing. "Don't even dream about me losing against you!"

Aeri groaned and started to hit the controller buttons even faster.

At the same time, Minjeong was looking at them with a bored expression on the face. She sighed as she took a quick glance at Yizhuo being still surprisingly asleep on the couch, not even bothered by all that noise.

It had been hours now that these two had started playing games and they just wouldn't stop. Minjeong thought it was fun at first but now, she was starting to get a little pissed. She didn't mind them playing, but she wanted to do something else instead of just watching them scream and shout all night long.

"Haven't you two finished yet?" She asked in quiet bored tone. Jimin just hummed in response, not removing her gaze from the TV. Minjeong rolled her eyes instantly as she took out her phone to check the time.

22:17pm

"I wanna watch a movie..." she whined, approaching the two girls seated on the floor. Minjeong sat between them, her hand reaching for Jimin's knee. "Can we watch Kwangya's film??"

Jimin took a brief glance at her and pursed her lips together. "But we're not done yet..?" she said with a tiny voice, as if she was trying to soften the younger girl.

"But it's been hours Jimin!" Minjeong exclaimed in annoyance. She hurriedly crossed her arms on her chest and sulked with a scoff.

"She's not wrong, though..." Aeri's voice echoed in their disagreement, now allying with Minjeong on the point.

"SEE!" The younger exclaimed again.

The older let out a sigh pausing the game and dropping her controller as she turned over to face Minjeong.

"Okay let's call it a truce. Let me finish that game and you can watch whatever you want." She offered her hand to the younger girl.

Minjeong stared down at the stretched out hand, frowning. She pouted a little squinting her two brown eyes. "Mmh.. on one condition though."

She got an idea.

Jimin quicly arched an eyebrow, encouraging her to say what was on her mind. Wanting kind of a revenge, Minjeong started grinning and that's when Jimin knew she had to expect the worst.

"I want you to watch an horror movie. With me." The grin on her face wouldn't want to falter and Jimin just widened her eyes.

"I want to watch it too!" The Japanese girl dropped her controller as well, now staring at the two girls. "Which one do you want to watch, Minjeongie?" She asked with excitement in her tone.

"I was thinking of "Saw" maybe?" She locked her gaze with Jimin's. "What do you think?"

The older instantly rolled her eyes, tilting her head back. "You know i can't watch any of these.." Jimin whined.

"Oh girl don't be like that!" Aeri scoffed. "For once you can! Minjeong is always watching our games even though she never plays." She struck.

Jimin really hated horror movies.

Like, really, REALLY hated.

She was like phobic of everything that had something to do with horror themed stuff. And she swore on her own head that she won't watch one of those again.