chapter 92💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

Ash:Kuthudhu di please..

Siv:Adhukkaaga laa kalatta mudiyaadhu..

Ash:Eyy please ma..naane pottu vidren innorukaa..vidrii adha..

Siv:Vida maaten po..

Ash:Seri po..appo andha thaali eh ve vachukko enta varaadha..

Siv:Deii aarambichadha muduchuttu podaa..

Ash:Adha poi un thaali kitta kelu po di..

Siv:Thaali kitta kekavaa..aththaan olungaa vandhuru.. apro naan gaandaayiruven..

Ash:Podi..adhu koodaye kudumbo nadathu po..

Siv:Shooooo...chey..

She pushed off the blanket away from her and walked inside the restroom.He sighed seeing her and followed her behind taking the towels.

Siv:Inga yedhukku vara ippo?

Ash:Seri di sorry..thappu dha..inga vaa modha..

Siv:Mudiyaadhu..naan koopdumbodhu nee vandhiyaa aahn?

Ash:Seri di romba panaadha vaa inga..thuni podaama apdiye nada nalla..

He pulled her towards him by holding her waist on either sides and leaned to kiss her neck but she pushed him off and pulled the towel from his hold.

Siv:Summa..ellaam nadippu... paasame illa..thaali eh ve kalatta sonna le nee?Po ingerndhu modhala..

Ash:Nadippaa?

Siv:Aama..

She tied her towel around her body but he pulled it off leaving her again naked and throwed her on his shoulder.

Siv:Ahh vidu aththaan..yerkanave odambu vali le irukken..ipdilaa pannaadha vidu da valikudhu..

He left her down and moved towards the heater.She sighed and followed him behind and hugged him from back.He left her to hug him and filled the tub.

Ash:Indha veeda nalla paarambariyamaa katti irundhaalu..ulla ellaame modern dha le chittu?

Siv:Hmm..

He heard her hum as a slight whisper and pulled her to his front hugging her close to his heart.

Ash:Kuluchuttu vaa..naan veliya irukken..

Siv:Enakku onnum illa.. sorvaa dha irukku..neeyu vaa..

She pullled him inside the tub and they got relaxed in each others arms inside the hot water.

Siv:Ashwin..

Ash:Mmm..

He hummed inhaling her fragrance from her spine by tracing his nose upwards and kissed her nape.She moaned and gripped his palms on her bossoms leaning back on him.

Siv:Aththaan..

Ash:Chittu..

Siv:Aththaan ellaarum inniku vandhuruvaanga le?

Ash:Hmm..

He bite her neck and sucked it sooth the pain by playing with her treasures.

Siv:Namma avanga vandhadhum namma veetukku poyiruvo le..?

Ash:Mmm...

He hummed again tracing her cheek with his palm and tilted her face towards him leaning to kiss her but she stopped him placing her palm on his mouth.He opened his eyes and squinted it towards her.