Juniper LaRose part 1/?

The sun beams in as it tickles the young ruby red tiefling's skin as she sits as still as she can for her mother, Her cloud white hair sectioned into four sections with two buns on top and two long braids down the back with her mother tying two red bows at the ends of them.

"There you go Juniper all beautiful like always," Her mother hugs her from behind with her own black hair tied back out of her face.

The young girl smiles brightly and let out a laugh that was as joyous as a bell during the holidays,"Thank you Mama!." She turns and hugs the older woman back being careful not to hit her with her horns, letting go after a moment she gets up and dusts her new white dress with red apron that her mother had bought her the day before for her 16th birthday. Today was the day she finally would go to the medical center with her mother and oldest brother Atlas, Young Juniper has always wanted to be a healer like her mother but she's still learning which herbs help with what wound.

"Come on June-Bug don't wanna be late on your first day now do ya?" An older boy about the age of 26 pokes his head around the corner with his dark curly brown hair bouncing as he moved.
"AH! Wait for me! Come on mama!"She leaps to her feet grabbing her hip pouch fun of fresh herbs that she and her mother had gathered and dried a couple days before.

Juniper runs other and grabs the mans hand and begins to drag him out the front of the cottage, She leads the way with her brother and mother following to the medical center that's further in town. The young girl happily waves to a few older sailors that pass by and they greet her like she has known them her whole life, Juniper lets the older boys hand as she pushes open the heavy doors that blocks her from her destiny.

Upon opening the door she is greeted with a bustle of busy men and women calling out what the needed and a few older clerical women look over and give little Juniper a small wave, she smiles up excitedly and puts her shoulders back with her chin up before she waltz right up to the front and looks at the lady at the front desk.
"LaRoses are in to help today" she speaks with confidence and a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.
"Welcome back LaRose your patients are just down west wing at the end, There was an Altercation amongst some sailors and a stranded pirate, they need to be tended to" the woman with long greyed hair motions towards the west wing. "Have a good day"

Juniper looks back to her mother as her mother gives her a nod and leads Atlas and Juniper down to their first patient who awaits them. There sits a large man with long black hair,shaven sides and beautiful piercing blue eyes, He sits there with a cut in his forearm and smiled softly upon seeing Juniper.
"Hey little one, here to help your ma?" He speaks with a gruff voice
"Yes sir! I'm Ms Juniper sir" she speaks with excitement as she watches her mother closely assess the mans injury and almost dances around the room gathering materials she needs.
"It's not to bad just come cotton bandages and some Chamomile ointment should heal you right up, come on Juniper I'll show you." her mothers voice was as smooth and light like a feather floating about.

Juniper walks over and helps her mother put ointment on the mans cut and places a cotton pad on it, She smiles as she wraps the mans arm with a linen bandage and ties it in a perfect bow. She excitedly runs over to her to her big brother who waits by the door and hugs him, "I did it!" She exclaims and getting a chuckle from everyone in the room.
"Alright sir your good to go just remember to put this ointment on every time you change your bandages." Junipers mother speaks as she hands the man a small jar of ointment and waves him off as he leaves.
The Trio cleans up the room before making their way to the next room where they are greeted by darkness as they walk closer they finally notice the curtains closed.
"I'm so sorry about the darkness allow me to-" Junipers mother stops mid-sentence as she hears something scrape behind the trio.
Atlas grabs Juniper and starts backing up towards the door for his back to meet a dresser pushed in front on the door and he reaches his hand out casting create flame lighting the room up into a dim-light. In the corner is a man with chunks of his hair missing, and broken almost deranged as he clutches a dagger and smirks towards Atlas before pointing his cooked finger.
"Darkness" the croak from the disgusting man speaks and the whole room goes dark, Atlas' flame no longer producing light. Juniper lets out a small scream as she clings to the warmth of her brother next to her as she can hear scuffling of feet for what feels like forever, She hears her mother let out a gasp and in the moment the spell lets up and the room is dimly lit and she sees her mother in front of her slumped holding her stomach.