Coolest.

The day has finally come, you've been excited the whole summer for this night. You're going to the Bad Omens concert with your best friend Victoria, who is not a really big fan, but enjoys their music and concerts are the thing you just do together. Bands were the thing that connected you and Victoria when you two first met when you were younger, sharing with each other how different bands and their music mean to you. Now, you're in college and don't get to see each other that much except during summer, so this concert was the perfect ending to this hot, European summer before you go back to college and responsibilities.

Victoria comes over and you two pick an outfit and do your makeup together. You talk about your day, drink beer with the bands music playing in the background, preparing you for the concert tonight. You're excited, but you don't plan on being first row. You don't want to get elbowed by the die-hard fans. Been there, done that, you're a little older now, and enjoying music, even in the back is enough for you. You too were a teenager once, obsessed with different band members of different bands, having a crush on them, but now that you're a little older you don't do that much anymore. You're also cautious of who you support, since in the recent years so many bands have been exposed for taking advantage of their young fans and having their ego stroked, thinking they're the shit. So the whole worship culture is something you don't fuck with anymore, but still, Noah has always had that charisma on stage that captivated you and you just can't deny how attracted you are to him. His energy on stage when he sings is just different. You saw it through videos posted online, so now you can't wait to be mesmerized in person. You just want to have the best last night of the summer with your bestie and let go of all the worries in your life, completely, just for tonight.

You arrive to the venue. Victoria is wearing a little red dress and an oversized black leather jacket on top, with her hair down and doc Martens, and you're wearing a simple, black skater skirt with fishnets underneath, a cropped black long sleeve shoulderless top, your hair in a long pony and also wearing matching doc Martens that you two bought together. You're running a little late since you weren't in a hurry to be in the front and also bad traffic. As you cross security the lights change. The concert is starting. You just see countless heads of Bad Omens fans in front of you. You plan on staying there but Vic has other plans. Victoria, in her already tipsy state suddenly takes your hand and starts moving through the very tight crowd of fans. You're completely sober and kind of give the 'I'm sorry' look to angry fans you pass. Some people formed what felt like a literal wall, being determined not to let anyone through, but nothing stops drunk Victoria. You somehow get to the first row on the side of the stage and turn to Vic: ''Everybody's giving us death stares.''. Victoria laughs in her tipsy state: ''They'll survive. Now let's see how good the boys are live.''

The band arrives to the stage, everybody's screaming. The crowd is very diverse. A lot of people your age and older, but also a lot of young girls. You look at them in awe, reminiscing of the time you were younger and going to concerts with Victoria and others, how exciting that was. Even posting about it online, having little inner jokes with other fans, creating fan art, gushing over guitar players. The whole world that was created. You hold Victoria's hand and you both smile. You watch Noah as he comes to the front of the stage. He smiles at the crowd, wearing his usual concert outfit, having his arms exposed and for a moment you just stare at his muscles, his tattooes. He fixes his hair with his hand, running through them, pushing them back. He says hello and laughs at the even louder screaming coming from the crowd. His deep voice makes you sigh in awe, leaving you feeling like that teenager again. The band plays their songs, Noah after every song stops, has a little chat with the crowd and jokes around. He doesn't really look at you since you're at the most right side of the first row. That doesn't bother you, you and Victoria sing, talk during the songs, laugh and just have a good time. The concert is coming to an end. Noah takes a sip of the water bottle, breathing heavy from the song they just finished. They say goodbye to the crowd and thank them. They leave the stage.