first time page 1

It was a year ago when I laid eyes on them
Like everyone I meet especially boys
I'm not very social, so I wasn't nice I glared and said something rude not caring but honestly he was kinda cute. I never say that about guys but I actually found him interesting but I left it alone, I really didn't wanna be bothered with my thoughts and felt like shutting them off.

After that I didn't really pay much attention to them I never really did! His name was star! He was very pretty but at the time was very rude I didn't really like him and we fought a lot.. if only I new. Weeks later he thought I was "cute" so I decided to see what was up!! I never really found guys interesting before they were all little silly crushes that last a few weeks or a month so I honestly didn't care.

At the time A friend set me up with someone already but I didn't really find them my type I ended up talking with star and honestly it wasn't that bad we had a lot of similar things and he was really sweet deep down.. star was someone I never would have guessed to be so amazing.

Time past and a half of a year goes by and I'm still talking to him..

This is the story of my star boy.

A boy who could light up the room just by being there or make you flip out or hot in seconds..

A boy you would do anything for just for his trust.
The perfect boy.

Btw my name is light ><