introduction

New school huh

I got expelled from my last one because I caused "too much" trouble all I did was hit a kid.. I mean he got sent to the hospital but we aren't going to talk about that Well he was making fun of me I was quiet the whole year but he pissed me off him and his friends was hitting my cat that's animal abuse and I am the one who gets expelled?

Hey I am y/n l/n I am in 11th grade I am 16 years old I am from the u.k although now I moved to the usa after my dad divorced my mum he was an asshole.

If u all Wondering how I look

(Credits to whoever that hot person is got that of Pinterest)

I get called emo even though I don't look like one like wth people can say whatever who am I to mind ryt? I hope the first day of school ain't hell.

......♡......

I got on the school bus plugged my ear phones on and listening to some music till I got there.
I went to the principal office to get my school ID and to know my class
Class was gonna start in 15 mins so I just spent that time in the class while listening to music and reading a book.
Until the bell rang and people started entering.
Faces, scary faces. an Asian girl sat next to me she introduced herself to me.

HEYYYYY
you seem New here are u I am Kenya,
I am from Thailand nice to meet u!

She is too hyperactive for me but oh well she doesn't seem like she will leave me alone anytime soon....

......♡......

And last but not least that's our biology teacher Mrs Emma!

Kenya said

That's all right? Well the day ended so I want to go check my dorm and rest goodnight Kenya.

I stood in my dorm and looked then I changed into something comfortable and
Sat down on my bed scrolling through TikTok till I sleep.

Bruh the window sounds are annoying there are no trees to knock on it though..

I opened the window so the knocking stops from wherever it came from

I saw a dark figure in the room I brushed it off seems like my weird imaginary mind won't let me sleep tonight but I won't let it get to me goodnight.

.....♡.....

What who is that? I was in a dark empty room and a man figure standing Infront of me although I can't see him he has a weird looking eye. Then I small figure beside him appeared it was 8 year old me??

I was quiet, younger me I mean..

Who is that man? The I saw my dad behind 8 year old me then my mum and the man disappeared the room turned into a park I was sitting with my parents enjoying my time and they were having fun

I started crying seeing this I miss them but it's weird they were smiling.. and my dad wasn't shouting at me... What is happening to me???

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

I woke up sweating it was a nightmare or a dream I can't tell.. I wanted to go back though my parents.. this fantasy feels.. nice..

Who are u weird eye looking man?

.....♡.....

I didn't sleep the rest of there were only 2 hours till the clock tik anyway so I just stayed awake studying a bit..

Then my head Suddenly started hurting me it was a bad headache so I went to and got some instant noodles and ate them I started getting ready for the new day then went out and saw kenya with some guy.

Should I continue it??