Chap 1

Thirteen years ago....

Milan, Italy| 6 PM

Seven-year-old Siena Valetta Kennedy was playing with her three friends on her front porch.

The minimalist house with wooden design was very beautiful and shady. That's why they prefer to play at Siena's house.

Siena was styling Sunny's hair into different fashions. Sunny said that she wanted to look beautiful in front of Lucio.  Siena just smiled. She knew Hye Sunny well, her best friend who liked Lucio Manfredo. Even though they were all seven, they were already familiar with romance. Lucio was her friend too, but he had to go home to do his homework and promised to come back once his homework was done... So, that left only Siena, Sunny and Audy.

Meanwhile, Audy was feeding Siena's horses next to Siena's house. The girl was very moody, occasionally throwing carrots irritably at the horses.

Siena looked at each other with Sunny. It seemed like something was wrong with Audy, so they approached Audy and asked her what was going on.

"Daddy doesn't love me anymore." Audy's face turned gloomy. She no longer fed the horses, so she sat down on the grass and lay down. Her gaze caught the birds that were flying in the sky, the sky was dark and all the birds returned to their cages.

Sunny sat on the grass and looked at Audy with pity. "What's wrong with your Daddy? You've got a new bike last night from your daddy, so why are you saying that now?"

Siena, meanwhile, was moody. She was a little sensitive when it came to fathers. So, she could only listen silently as Sunny and Audy argued.

"Daddy doesn't love me anymore! I hate my Daddy!" Audy's eyes turned sharp.

"There's no way he hates you. You're his daughter." Sunny tried to comfort her.

"No! That's not true! You're wrong, Sun." Audy persisted with her words.

"Why do you say that?" Siena asked gently. She sat down next to Sunny.

Audy got up and sat down, with an annoyed look on her face, she glared at Siena. "You don't have to pretend you don't know!" Siena made a surprised face. "Last night my Daddy bought you a really big teddy bear!!! I asked for it, but Daddy didn't buy it for me! You're bad, you're trying to steal my Daddy!!!" Audy kicked Siena's leg hard.

Siena groaned in pain. She held her numb knee. She didn't know that Audy knew what happened last night. Last night, her mom came home in the afternoon delivered by Uncle Samuel Morgan --- Audy's daddy. Uncle Sam said the doll belonged to Audy, but because Audy didn't like it, Uncle Sam gave it to Siena. Also, Siena knew that Audy didn't like bears, she liked pandas more. So, Siena accepted the doll. And she forgot to tell her friends because she was too busy playing.

Sunny immediately put Siena on her back.

"Don't be rude to Siena! She's our friend!"

"Siena's not my friend! She's a bad person! She wants to take Daddy away from me!"

"Siena's not that kind of person!" Sunny was still trying to deny it. Meanwhile Siena was already sobbing, either from the pain in her leg or from Audy's hurtful words.

Audy placed her hands at her sides. She pointed at Sunny's face, "Sunny, don't want to be friends with Siena anymore. She'll take your Daddy too! Do you want to not have a Daddy?! Siena doesn't have a Daddy because she's an illegitimate child! Siena doesn't have a Daddy!" Audy yelled.

"I don't want to take Uncle away from you. I'll give the doll back to you so you won't be mad at me anymore." Now Siena's crying was getting stronger. She had said she was very sensitive to father figures, and Audy's words succeeded in making her cry. So far she had always been strong and tried not to remember him anymore, but Audy always boasted about her Daddy in front of them, and it made Siena jealous. However, she has no intention of taking Audy's Daddy.

Sunny, as the mediator, became confused about who to defend. "Audy, don't be like that. We have to share. You remember, that's what Ms. Valen always says, so we have to give Siena a chance so she can feel the love of a Daddy."

Audy snorted. "I will never share my Daddy with Siena. Mommy said Siena's mama is a prostitute, a prostitute is a person who likes to seduce men, and gets paid! So, Siena's Daddy doesn't know who it is because her mom is a prostitute. It's possible that Siena is just like her mommy, a prostitute. Ahk!"

Siena lunged at Audy and grabbed her hair, they rolled around on the grass.  Siena's heart ached to hear everything Audy had said earlier.

"Hey! Don't fight! Help! Help! Siena, let Audy go, don't fight, you'll get punished by your mom! Hey!" Sunny tried to break it up, but she got scratched by Audy and winced.

They fought back. Audy kicked Siena's body. The other girl grabbed Audy's hair hard.  They shouted loudly. But neither of them wanted to give in.

Until Lucio arrived, the boy was surprised to see Siena and Audy fighting. It was a rare thing because Siena rarely got involved with problems, but now it seemed that the girl's anger could not be contained anymore.

"Hey! Why are you fighting?!" Lucio approached them. However, both Siena and Audy didn't listen to him.

"Cio, don't ask! Separate them quickly!" Sunny shouted, who was now holding Audy's body and pulling her away from Siena.

Lucio nodded and tried to remove Siena's hand from Audy's hair. After succeeding with great difficulty, Lucio moved the two away. Although their anger was still raging.

"MY MAMA'S NOT A WHORE! I'M NOT A WHORE! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. DON'T INSULT ME ANYMORE!"  Siena shouted strongly and tried to move forward again but Lucio immediately hugged her.

"Siena is a whore! Siena is a son of a bitch! Siena is a whore! Siena doesn't have a daddy. You bastard!" Sunny quickly pulled Audy's body out of Siena's yard.

After they left, Siena sat on the grass and cried. Her knees were bent, and her head was bowed.

"Siena, are you okay?" Lucio patted Siena's trembling shoulders.

"Siena wants to be alone, Cio! Leave Siena alone." Sunny yelled from a distance.

Lucio had no choice but to leave Siena and catch up with Sunny to ask what was really going on.

The little girl was curled up in the grass and still crying. Siena had never known who her Daddy was. Every time she asked her mom, her mom would only answer that Siena's daddy had gone to America to work. That's what she always told her friends.

After calming down, Siena stepped into her house. But when she reached the door, Siena turned around because of the glare of the light shining on her house.

A car pulled into her yard. Little Siena knew that it was Uncle Sam's car. The car was parked, but no one came out.

Until the car lights were turned off, Siena could clearly see that her Mommy was kissing Audy's Daddy.

And now, Siena realized that Audy's words were completely true.