24. last night's dream

˚ · • . ° .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬, i wake up startled, weirded out by last night's dream.

i put my hand to my head to see if i have a fever, because there's no other explanation for the dream i had if i wasn't hallucinating because of a high fever.

weirdly, i don't.

i'm perfectly healthy.

then what could it be? what other explanation could there possibly be? how could my subconcious mind have made up a dream like that while being healthy and sober?

˚ · • . ° .

im walking through an alley in new york, and it's dark, so it's nighttime.

i start hearing footsteps behind me, and i turn around to look at whoever is following me, and i find louis fucking patridge.

he's smiling at me manically, almost laughing, and holding his leather belt, the one he was going to use on me when chris walked in and punched him out of my life.

i start hyperventilauing and i break into a run, wanting to get away from this crazy guy as soon as i possibly can.

he watches as i run and he picks up his pace, running behind me, chasing me.

all of a sudden, ten or so more louis appear from all corners of the alley we're in, and start running towards me just like the first one, all with belts in hand.

i scream in fear as one of them starts to get really close to me, raising his belt to hit me.

right then, i see someone almost flying throught the bulidings like spiderman, with cobwebs coming out of their wrists.

the figure picks me up just as the louis' about to hit me, and i get flung up into the air, being gripped by the waist.

we land on top of a building, and i'm silent, paralysed in shock. the figure stats panting tiredly, almost as if they've been swinging through buildings for a while.

they raise their head and meet my gaze, and i recognize the person as none other than matthew sturniolo himself.

my jaw drops in shock, startled by thr fact that the person who hates me most just saved me from ten of my abusing exes by swinging on spiderwebs.

i take a closer look at him and give him a once-over, and i find that he's dressed in a spiderman suit, even though the mask is off, revealing his face.

"matt?" i ask, confused.

he nods. "the one and only."

"why the fuck are you cosplaying spiderman?" i ask, out of breath.

he gives me a confused look, a question in his eyes. "what do you mean cosplaying? i am spiderman." he states, shrugging.

i snort, not believing his words. "then where's you mask, superhero?" i ask in a mocking tone.

he points to his pocket and takes out a mask. a spiderman mask. "i'm spiderman, bella." he shrugs.

i gape at him, confused. "let's say i believe you, then why'd you save me? you already saved me from my panic attack and you don't even like me, which means i already owe you. why save me again? so i can owe you twice?" i rant.