An Idol's Care

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Age 9
My name is Leah Aquatic, I am from Inkopolis born as an Inkopolis citizen. Although I do not live there right now because of what's going on with my family, let me give you a tour of my life and how I came to be in the Splatlands.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A few days after C-Section birth at the Hospital..

Misty: She can't live here Emperor! She is our last daughter of our family but she can't! It's too dangerous with the sisters' war!

Emperor: Fine, so what do you expect to do about her then? Take her somewhere far away? Who would be her guardian?

Misty: I have an idea! I'll see you in a day, bye my love! *kisses him on the cheek*

She leaves immediately, having Leah in a baby carrier. She was only a few days old, after leaving the hospital. Misty rushed from her home to the train station with Leah, and sneaked on having them invisible so she wouldn't have to pay a fee. They boarded to an empty part of the train so if Leah made noise or started crying, they wouldn't be found. It took awhile to get the Splatlands, about eleven and a half hours to be exact, with all the more passengers getting on and off at every station they stopped at. Once arrived in Splatsville, Misty carried the baby carrier with Leah in it to a spot in Splatsville, although she wasn't the only one sneaking around. She went up the staircase and sneaked through the small alley shortcut next to Grizzco, and an Octoling noticed and quietly but quickly followed. Mistheart put the carrier down on the other side, close to where the TableTurf area was, and although it was noisy with gushing water near that calm fountain, Leah slept through it like it was nothing. The Octoling peeking from the edge of the alley in case Mistheart had noticed, but she was too focused on noticing anything. She used her magic to summon a paper and pen, and a jar and string to tie it to the handle of the baby carrier. She written out quite a message within a few seconds, and it had read..

Dear Guardian(s),
"Please I beg of you, to watch over and protect my last daughter, Leah Aquatic. She was born in Inkopolis on *insert birth date* and has to stay away from Inkopolis by all means necessary... her older sisters are at war with each other and I'm not sure how long that shall last, so I ask of you to take care of Leah please. And when she's older, please tell her we will come to take her and be reunited. I will be watching through my magic don't worry, so if anything happens I can be there in case. Thank you so much and so sorry for this request..."

Yours truly,
Mistheart (Misty) Aquatic
the Goddess of Stars and Inkopolis

Now, that was quite a message she had written, but once so she rolled it up and put it in a bottle, put the lid cap on and tied it around the baby carrier's handle. She then looked at Leah, and started crying a bit.