T!Mykal x Y/N smutshot

You were sitting in a bar minding your own business when a man approached you. "Hey there." He stood tall with black hair and pale skin. he's eyes dark, but what really caught your attention was how different his features contrasted each other. The paleness of his skin was bright compared to the dark color palate of the rest of his features. He was by far the most attractive man you had seen in this club. A part from that one grunge girl you saw leave earlier. "Hello," you respond clearly amused while leaning you're face into the palm of your hand. He grinned at you before gesturing towards the empty spot beside you. "May I?" He asks with his arm outstretched. You nod yes and he sits down, making sure he was right beside you. You could feel your face heat up as he did this. He leans a little closer, making you lean back a little in response. "So what's you're name?" You take a deep breath before responding, "my name is Y/N." He nods, "well how would you feel about getting out of here, Y/N?" Your breath catches in your throat before you speak in a low voice. "I would love to"

(Time Skip cause i'm lazy😩)

He pushes you against the bed and kisses you roughly while grinding against you. You let out a small moan as he begins attacking your neck, biting and sucking on it while keeping you pinned to the bed with one hand. His other hand free to explore your body. You can feel him running his hand up your shirt and it shoots tingles through your abdomen. He raises his face up in front of yours and grins before leaning down and pressing your lips together in a passionate kiss. You opened your mouth slightly to allow him to slide his tongue inside. His grinding becomes more intense as he lets go of your hands and begins pulling your shirt off. "God I can't wait to fuck you." Mykal says before pulling down your pants slowly. You can feel your body heat up as he does this and you watch him intently. He kept the same hot smirk on his face before leaning back down and kissing you roughly again. Mykal began unbuckling his belt while kissing you and sliding it off. He tosses it onto the floor before pulling his shirt off. He was skinny and completely pale. You watch hungrily as he begins pulling his pants off and his underwear along with them. Your eyes widen as you look at his 7 inch erected cock. It had a slight upward curve and veins running up the side. You could already see the precum dribbling out of the tip as he grinned at you lustfully. Your face was shot blood red as he pulled the rest of your clothes off and began teasing you. "M-Mykal!" You moan as he begins fingering you. He watches as you begin squirming around and panting. Your mouth open and drool running out the side. You were getting to the point where you couldn't think straight. "You're doing soooo good." He purrs in your ear causing you to shiver and moan even more. He finally slid his fingers out and positioned himself above you. "Are you ready, puppet?" He asks while grabbing your waist. You let out a small whine and nod your head reading for him to fill your now empty hole. He slowly begins shoving into you. "Fuck puppet you're so tight!" He moans as he pushes completely in. You could feel yourself stretching the further he went in and your body seemed to crave it. He waited a moment for you to adjust as you laid there panting heavily. "P-please....... move." You begged. He slowly pulled himself out before pounding into you again over and over again. The room filled with moans from both of you and sounds of the bed creaking. He continues pounding into you as he gives a lazy grin. "Such a good puppet." He grunts between thrusts as he finally gets close to his limit. Suddenly without warning he shoots his hot sticky cum inside of you causing you to finally climax with him. He rides out his orgasm and pulls out of you as the white liquid seeps out of your hole. You pant while nodding your head, your eyes half lidded, "thank you."