BOO

You were walking with bsf/n and bsfbf/n. You had just came out of the mall and it was a bit cloudy. Bsfbf/n and bsf/n we're going to their apartment while you were going to your house. Bsf/n giggled as you lot approached the apartment "bye y/n be safe!!" she said a bit concerned. It started to rain and there was a clap of thunder. By the time they had gone in their apartment you were starting to get cold. You were a bit scared as it was dark, raining and obviously you were a girl so you were checking your surrounding every few minutes. "BOO!" Shouted someone right near your ear. You jumped and turned around so fast you had slapped them in the face with your wet hair. "Oh" it was c/n he held an umbrella over your head. "Sorry darling" didn't mean to scare you he chuckled. "Didn't mean to hit you" you said while blushing. Just then you noticed how close you were to him. Around an inch was separating you two. "May I walk you home love" he said in the most handsomest voice ever. He held his hand out like a gentleman. You nodded and took his hand. You couldn't stop looking at him every few seconds you would glance at him. You noticed he made you feel..safe. You had stopped so suddenly. It seemed like you had been so lost in him for so long that time had gone faster. "Here we are love" he smiled and turned to you. You looked up at him "Your going to leave me all alone in my house?" popped out your mouth. You were stunned and embarrassed. He chuckled and calmly said " if you insist ma'am" winking at you. He looked down and noticed that you were wearing heels. "Heels? In this weather? Well I don't know how your going to get up those stairs, perhaps I should carry you?" He said with a grin. "Why of course dearest" you smiled. You took off your heals. He spun you around and picked you up bridal style. When you two had gotten inside he walked to your couch and lay you down gently "Your as fragile as my mums vase" he said with a cute face. You giggled to yourself. He walked to the front door when you asked him a question he couldn't refuse "Stay?" He grinned and turned to you just a few inches away from your face "I've been waiting for you to say that for a long time"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 30, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Short story'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें