WHERE IS ALL BEGAN

It was a chilly November evening in Hawkins, Indiana on the 6th of 1983. The air was crisp and the leaves had turned shades of red and orange as they fell from the trees. But inside Steve Harrington's party it was warm and crowded. The music was blaring and the smell of alcohol filled the air.

The party was in full swing, with teenagers swarming around the keg stans and playing beer pong. Rounds of shots were being passed around and everyone seemed to be having a good time. It was the typical scene at any high school party, and Hawkins was no exception.

Cheryl sat at the edge of the pool, her feet swinging in the cool water. She took a sip of her beer, feeling the refreshing chill spread through her body. She glanced over at Steve who was engrossed in a conversation with Stara, Maria and Nancy. Steve Harrington.

The name alone made her heart flutter. She had been crushing on him for what seemed like forever. But she knew deep down that he would never notice her. She was popular and a beauty but he payed no attention. Cheryl had tried to talk to him a few times, but it always ended up with her being talked over or ignored. She was used to it by now, but it still stung every time.

'Cheryl?'Stara questioned
'Mmh?, yes' she turned her head around.
'Nothing important I just wanna sit' she mumbled.

'God this party is so boring' Cheryl sighed.
'I agree I expected more honesty ' Stara replied.

'Stara..why are you here shouldn't you be with the boys or something?' She raised a brow.

'I'm being pushed around and hit on by drunk boys I can't even go to the kitchen in peace' she muttered

'Cheryl I'm just curious..why are you alone? I mean I heard your popular I'd expect you to be getting drunk or hooking up with a guy'.

She took a deep breath and nervously said 'Well..I came here hoping to tell someone I had a crush on them, and they haven't even looked or spoken to me all night'. She confessed with a small laugh as she took a sip of beer.

'No way who!? Stara exclaimed.
Her eyes flew arcoss the crowd to find the lucky guy,'which one Cheryl come on you can tell me which one of these idiots is it?'.

She let out a nervous chuckle and involuntarily glanced over at Steve, He gasped.

"Harrington? Really why,he's a douchebag,he's terrible',stara commented.

'I dunno he's funny and cute' she shrugged.

'Well your not wrong Stara chuckled.

Suddenly Jason rushed pass Cheryl, she called him but was ignored.

Cheryl let out a frustrated groan, She couldn't understand why Jason was avoiding her. They used to tell each other everything, but now it seemed like he had shut her out completely.

Jason had always been the favorite, the golden boy of the Blossom family. But deep down, he hated it. He hated the pressure to be perfect, to live up to his parents' expectations. His father, in particular, was a cruel and controlling man, and Jason was his mother's dearest child.

But that night, everything changed. Jason made a mistake that would not only affect him but also his entire family. And now, he couldn't face Cheryl, couldn't face anyone.

Cheryl knew something was wrong, she could feel it. She couldn't understand why Jason wouldn't confide in her. They were supposed to be a team, a united front against their overbearing family. But it seemed like Jason had shut her out, leaving her feeling hurt and confused.

Little did she know, that his decision would lead him down a dark and twisted path, uncovering secrets and lies that would change their lives forever.