authors note ^_^

This book contains the following ships:
- Alejandro x Tyler (mainly)
- Gwen x Courtney
- Heather x Lindsay
- Noah x Cody
- Justin x Trent

... any other ships that aren't listed and are presented in this book will be added! If you have any good ship recommendations, be sure to tell me—but it would be up to me to decide if I will add them or not :) Also, the listed pairings are dorm mates in this college AU! If you don't like those ships, please leave—this fanfic might not be suited for you!

(There are more characters in this book that I haven't listed or put in the tags, so don't worry: there's more to the cast than just these 8!)

Also, keep some of these relationships in mind:
- Tyler and Lindsay were exes, but they are now on good terms and are best and close friends.
- Heather and Alejandro are also exes, but on horrible terms.
- Courtney and Gwen broke off with Duncan. Courtney is on bad terms with Duncan while Gwen and Duncan are friend-ish.
- Heather and Lindsay are already together/dating in the beginning of the story.
- Majority of the ships (besides Aletyler) are mostly in the background, but I will go in-depth or focus on the pairings in a couple of chapters.

───────

⚠️Warnings ⚠️
This story includes:
- Eventual Smut (not frequently; also the characters are in college, so they are older than 18)
- Homophobia (internal & external)
- Swearing
- Possible inaccurate depictions of the characters (I'll try my best to make it as accurate and canon as possible—but I can't promise that it would be 100% accurate)

I will add more (if needed) as I write each chapter!

Also, for more sensitive and serious topics, I will make sure to remember to put a warning at the beginning of any chapter that includes them.

───────

(Criticism of my writing isn't wanted or needed!)

Enjoy!!