Jharkhand GK 2023 In Hindi - झारखण्ड सामान्य ज्ञान 2023

Jharkhand GK in Hindi: Jharkhand is a state located in the eastern part of https://jharnet.com/jharkhand-gk-in-hindi/ India known for its rich cultural heritage, natural beauty, and diverse history. The name "Jharkhand" means "land of forests", and the state is known for its rich forests and mineral resources. All the information related to Jharkhand GK is in one place, just by clicking on the link given below, you can learn about that topic.

Jharkhand is a state located in eastern India. It was formed in 2000 when it was separated from the state of Bihar. Jharkhand is known for its rich cultural and natural heritage as well as its contribution to the country's economy. Here are some key facts about Jharkhand that you should know:

Geography: Jharkhand is located in the eastern part of India, and is bordered by the states of Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and Uttar Pradesh. The state is known for its diverse terrain, which includes plateaus, hills, and valleys. The state is home to the Chhota Nagpur Plateau, which is rich in minerals and resources.

Climate: Jharkhand has a subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters. The state receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season, which lasts from June to September.

Population: Jharkhand has a population of over 32 million, making it the 14th most populous state of India. The state is home to a variety of ethnic and linguistic groups including the Santhal, Oraon, and Munda.

Economy: Jharkhand is known for its rich natural resources including coal, iron ore, and copper. The state is a major producer of steel and has several steel plants located within its borders. The state is also home to several manufacturing and service industries, including textiles, pharmaceuticals, and information technology.

Culture: Jharkhand is known for its rich cultural heritage, reflecting the diverse mix of ethnic and linguistic groups that make up the state. The state is home to several tribal communities, each with its own unique culture and traditions. Jharkhand is also known for its folk music and dance forms such as Jhumar and Chhau.

Tourist Attractions: Jharkhand is home to several popular tourist destinations, including Betla National Park, which is home to a wide range of flora and fauna. The state is also home to Parasnath Hill, a popular pilgrimage site for Jains. Other popular tourist destinations in the state include Deoghar Temple, Rajrappa Temple, and the Sun Temple of Ranchi.