ch. 12

"maybe elaine should go back to boston"

elaine had locked herself in room for 2 hours. chris, matt, and nick we're outside the door and were trying to get her to come out of her room.

be mind, nothing worked.

she was crying from her blue eyes, sitting in her dimly lit room. she didn't want to go back to boston, she wanted to stay here with her brothers. and whoever suggested the idea, she was gonna cut their fingers off.

"ella you can't stay in there forever," chris reasoned, "please come out of there. please." chris was also very angry at matt and nick. why would they say that? "NO! i hate you!" elaine yelled at them through her door. she didn't mean it, she was just angry. but once she realized it was chris, she took it back quickly, "i'm sorry, i love you," elaine paused for a minute, "but i don't want you here right now. i'm sorry." the three brothers were heartbroken.

"no, no, no, if you don't want us here it's fine." matt reassured, "yeah, you've got nothing to be sorry for ella." nick continued, "and we love you too." chris ended.

the boys left into the living room where an angry chris was about to yell at his brothers, but was cut off as soon as he opened his mouth. "it is not what it looks like," nick said, he was worried about elaine but would never send her back to where she didn't want to go. "really? because it looks like you fuckers wanted elaine to go back to boston," chris was infuriated. not only did they make her cry, they also tried to cover up what they said. "no! i swear we didn't say that!"

the triplets continued to argue until they heard a noise, elaine came out of her room to find her brothers fighting, with that she went to the kitchen and went back to her room.  the boys stared, checked the time, and silently but angrily, went back into their rooms.

elaine didn't want to leave. she was happy with her brothers and her birthday was coming up. how could they say that? did they not love her enough? she had told lana about the situation, so she was gonna sneak into her room.

and chris didn't want elaine to leave, he was mad at his brothers because they even said those words. and at the moment he almost hated them, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. he didn't want to see elaine sad, none of them did.

matt was just, looking at the ceiling in pity. why did his dad say that. it was stupid. he loves his sister too much to let her go. she would me miles and miles away from them, and sure they love their parents but matt doesn't think their letting each other go.

nick was thinking, trying to sleep. he was in the room across from elaine's so he could hear lana comforting her, reassuring her that they did love her. but it clearly wasn't working, because elaine was still awake and crying. why did his dad say that? it broke her heart. and while mary lou did smack his arm and he apologized, it still made his sister cry. so those words were what made him sad, not his dad.

it was gonna be a long five days.

a/n - i have school in like 50 minutes so enjoy this chapter, sorry i haven't been updating, and have a wonderful day. love you and goodbye.