Introduction [Our Bond 3]

A/N: Hey guys! This will be the last short story book in this series. Thank you so much for the support; I'm pretty sure the only reason that I'm still continuing with this book was because of all of the support and nice comments I got from people, so thank you guys for that! I'm happy that you guys enjoy my writing, and I hope to pour a lot of myself into the last part of this short story trilogy. I kinda started this book just because I wanted a way to write down my thoughts, but after going through the first few chapters, I've realized how short they were! I think I've been improving in my writing, so I'm starting to write longer chapters. Sorry for the rant. Again, that's so much for the support, and I'm looking forward to writing the last part of this series!

Now, then, let's get on with the story!

-AshAndGohsChild

————

Gon and Killua: 33 years old

Krystal: 16 years old

Gabriel: 8 years old

The story thus far...

Gon and Killua have lived their life married for 12 years now. At age 25, they adopted a little girl named Krystal, who was unloved and abused by her past parents. Since then, they've been taking care of her as their daughter.

Gabriel was a year old when Gon and Killua adopted him; he was an orphan left by his biological mother. Ever since he was a baby, they took care of him as one of their own.

They live peacefully together, with both kids going to school, and living a happy life with their fathers.

But one day, after fights break out, and a night of arguments stirring and anger occurring, Gon disappears out into the night, the rain pouring down on him.

Desperate to return Gon back home, reminiscing their life, Killua and Krystal (who was still training), head out to look for Gon, husband and father.

Where did Gon go?

And how did that go exactly? Well, you'll find out.