Prologue

In a town of AzabuJuuban, a metropolitan town in middle of the capital city Tokyo, Japan, is an admirable part of Tokyo and entertainment settings for tourists and known to be home of the feminine heroines the Sailor Senshi, led by Sailor Moon.

It's a peaceful day in AzabuJuuban, as people goes on their personal lives and work. While people work and make livings, young people heads to schools for education, and we're determined to graduate to attend universities and colleges for their desires and dreams of being idols or actors in movies, shows, and other industries.

But some numbers have other dreams, like to join the military as a soldier or a fighter pilot. One student of all is an American exchange student named Marcus Weeder. He's a 18 year old with Asperger Syndrome, and is dealing with depression and anxiety. He has a brother named Richard, or 'Dick'. He and his brother lived with their parents in AzabuJuuban, while their father works at the US Embassy as the head of security. He barely sees his father, only on the weekends.

But despite of those setbacks with mental health and other circumstances, Marcus is a kindhearted and selfless young man, trying to maintain on helping others to satisfy himself and being an example that people should follow suit. He loved to get along with people regardless of who they are, and tries to avoid getting into any confrontations with those that aren't to his liking.

People didn't know that Marcus has unique gifts on being a fast learner and can senses people's auroras either they're good or bad. He learns martial arts by himself when he sees people performing on action movies, on social media, in person watching at the martial arts clubs, and how to defend themselves from threats. He knows Jiujitsu, Karate, Aikido, Judo, Taekwondo, Boxing, Wushu, Capoeira, and Kung-Fu. He works out by himself doing sit-ups, push-ups, leg ups, goes out for walks, and pull-ups. Marcus loved sports; playing soccer, baseball, American Football, and Basketball. He also learned about parkour, and has been doing it when he turned twelve. He takes precautions of doing parkour by others that knew about free running, and still learns to take all the fundamentals of parkour step-by-step.

Marcus relaxes in his seat listening to his music from his smartphone. He enjoys music, listens to heavy metal, electronic music (synthwave, Vaporwave, Future Funk), and Hard Rock. He finds the music comforting and motivating for him to take one day at a time, and one small step will go a long way. He's listening to a new song from artists that he heard about couple days ago, a Future Funk artist named Moonlight Knight.

As he listens to music, he felt a tap onto his shoulder, and sees that it's Usagi Tsukino, one of his good friends he and his brother met along with her friends a year after he transferred to their school.

Marcus took out his one earpiece and greets her, "How are you doing, Usagi?"

"Doing good! Just felt anxious of the tests are over! But felt good after it's all said and done! Hopefully the results would come out okay!" Usagi stated, to which Marcus turns to her and give her reassurance.

"Usagi! You're doing great! I can feel it, I hope I did my best to help you with your homework and studied for it! If you get around eighty percent that's a great result! No matter how much you get, you did your best! I'm sure of it!"

Usagi looks down to his friend with smile and said, "Oh you're always so sweet, Marc! Me and the girls are so glad to have you and your brother around here! You two seemed very nice people!"

Marcus smiled back and replied, "Well, you can't say that! Because Richard's sometimes like to clown around, and I mean, he loves to joke around with others a bit often! But especially the way he does me, he always constantly bugs me when I'm asleep, every morning. Even when I wake up, he scared me so bad that I almost slapped him across his face!"