Fantasy

I met him through a friend. He instantly made me feel something.. attraction? A connection? I'm not sure..

I can't help but think of him often now. I'm on this trip with my friend, Gianna. My sister tagged along.. most of the friend group couldn't make it, so I faced timed one of them. I realized I was talking about him more than I should.. even though all I know is his name. Alejandro..

God! I was embarrassed!

ESTR3LLA 💫: "I can't see your standards." He adjusted her pink tinted glasses. They were heart shaped.. such an icon.

I couldn't believe her words.. I mean Visal already told me all about him. He's perfect..

Ivory ☆: "Shut up.. you don't know what your saying. He's so cute.. perfect.."

ESTR3LLA 💫: "Stop yapping about him. He looks like a surfer boy with that haircut.. the ones who drink coconut water?.." He started to show me her cute socks. He was modeling it like a girl-boss.

I rolled my eyes. Gianna then called me over, it was time to go kayaking. Her lake house is magnificent..

We then exchanged goodbyes, and I hung up on her. I got on the blue kayak, and started just paddling. I didn't realize how far I was when I looked back.. Alejandro was the only thing in my head.

I frantically started padding back before the current came, but my efforts went to waste. I almost hit land when it shot me around the corner. I screamed.. and some guy noticed me. He told me to paddle more out then back in since I was stuck.. so I did.

Once I landed I almost sobbed. I wobbled around and landed on him. When I looked at his face.. Alejandro?!

"Oh.. I'm so sorry!!" I got off of him hiding my face from embarrassment.

"Mm.. it's fine. You good? Surely you aren't hurt.." He took my arm and studied it looking for an injuries. I couldn't help but blush.

"..I'm good.. thank you.." I shyly tucked my hair behind my ear. He looked me up and down.

Alejandro cleared his throat. "You from around here?"

I shook my head no.

"Of course you aren't.. you didn't know about the current." He shook his head. "I'll take the kayak back to wherever you came from.." He drug it with ease as he took it out of the water.

I then walked back with him and the kayak. My face all red.. he's cuter than the pictures.