ch:1

*Ace*

I'm so excited because I am moving back to quahog.

It's been a while since I left quahog, and I missed everyone and did everything with my old men.

You see, my name is Ace Quagmire, and my big brother name is Glenn Quagmire.

I'm nothing like my big brother, I don't go around chasing after girls or anything like that.

But I do have a girlfriend, I've met her online, and we never met face to face. But I hope that I will get to see her in person.

I was driving, and I've made it to quahog my hometown.

Everything looks the same, but I could see we have a new mayor.

Glenn told me about Adam West and how he died.

I was sad because Adam West was like a hero to me, and I always wanted to become a mayor just like him.

But my dream of becoming the mayor of quahog died.

So, my new dream was to become a boxing champion. And I am the new world heavy weight champion in boxing.

But I am the youngest one to become the first heavy weight champion in the world.

So anyways, I drove down spooner Street, and the house still looks the same and everything.

I'm just happy to be back and hopefully meet this new mayor.

I got out of my car and took a deep breath in.

Ace:"Ahhh, it's good to be back here, and hopefully, I can get my house unpacked and ready." I started to laugh like crazy.

I carried in my boxes to unpack and decorate my house and hopefully go and get a drink at the drunken clam.

It took me a while to get my house in order, and I have to say everything looks awesome.

Let's just hope that I have a run-in with my online girlfriend.

I'm so in love right now.
_______________________________________

When I got done decorating my house, I started to walk to the drunken clam and have a few drinks.

I have a secret and I don't want to say what it is just yet.

Because it won't be fun to just guess what my secret is.

I am a boxer and everything else, but it would get in the way of my love life.

I walked into the drunken clam, and I saw it didn't change at all.

Everything looks the same, but I see someone else has bought the drunken clam.

Ace:"Hey, I'll take a whiskey and coke, please."

Jerome:"Coming up, kid, hey, what's your name kid."

Ace:"My name is Ace Quagmire, and I am 20 years old."

Jerome:"Ace Quagmire, huh, boy, I'll tell you what. You don't look like Quagmire." I smiled, and he handed my drink.

Ace:"Well, I have his hair color and my mother's jade green eyes. But I did get something else from my mother, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you." He looked at me, and I could tell he was confused about that last part.

I started to drink my drink, and I have to say whiskey tasted good.

But then I heard someone that I hadn't heard in a really long time.

Glenn:"Did you guys see the moving trucks this morning."

Cleveland:"Yeah, I've seen the moving trucks. And I've also seen them taking in boxing stuff inside the house."

Peter:"So what does that mean?"

Joe:"Peter, it means that our new neighbor is into boxing or they could be a world famous boxer." I smiled and got up.

I walked up behind my older brother to just scare him or something like that.

Ace:"Or it could be someone's little brother." I've said everyone jumped up and looked at me.

When they looked at me, then at my older brother.

Glenn got up and started to hug me and never let me go again.

Glenn:"Guy's this is my half little brother Ace. Ace theses are my friends Peter, Cleveland, and Joe." Glenn pointed out who his friends were.

I have to say it was nice meeting them and everything.

Ace:"It's nice to meet y'all, and hopefully we could be friends. I just moved in next door to my big brother's house, and I know it's going to take a while to get used to me." I am that kind of guy who is friendly with the people I met.

But when a person is mean towards me, I would beat the living shit out of them.

Glenn:"Oh, and guys. One thing about my little brother is if you be mean to him, he'll probably beat you guys up. Ace wouldn't care who you are or what your job is." Glenn said, and I know that nothing would happen to me or anything like that.

Peter:"Ace, sit down with us and have a beer." When Peter offered me beer, I just looked at the beer with a nasty look on my face.

Cleveland:"Hey Quagmire, how come your brother has a nasty look on his face for."

Joe:"Yeah, and how come he isn't drinking his beer?" Everyone looked at me then at Glenn.

Glenn:"Ace doesn't like to drink beer. He said beer tasted nasty to him so he wouldn't drink it." Glenn said I drunk my whisky down, and I have to say everything feels fine.

Peter looked at me and I could tell that he wanted to say something but I said something before him.

Ace:"I don't like drinking beer because it looks like someone peed, and it tastes nasty. So no, I am not nor will I ever drink beer." I rolled my eyes at them, and I got another glass of whiskey.

Everyone started to talk about their first love.

When they were done talking about their first love, they turned and looked at me.

I looked at them, and I just knew they wanted me to say something.

Joe:"So Ace, who was your first love?" Joe asked, but I didn't really have a first lover or anything like that.

Ace:"I never had my first love yet, but I do have an online girlfriend that lives here. I was going to meet her tomorrow afternoon but I think it would be awesome if y'all would come with me to meet her." Glenn,Peter,Cleveland, and Joe looked at me then at each other.

Glenn:"Sure Ace, anything for my baby brother." Glenn said when I talked to Glenn. He would drop everything to help me out and to make sure that I am happy.

Glenn is the best big brother anyone could have asked for.

I know that I should tell Glenn this, but I don't know how he would take me being bisexual.

He probably wouldn't take it well, but he always says that he would support my decision.

I looked at Glenn, and I wanted to tell him so badly, but it would break his heart, and I really don't need that right known.

Ace:"Thanks Glenn, it means the most to me if you would be there for me." I said, I got up and paid for my whisky and started to head home and finish up my bedroom.