ஓ✪ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ☪

Youngjo was tired and exhausted, that day he had trained a lot throughout the morning and afternoon. Of course, when you want to become the most brilliant wizard in the world you can't waste time, so most of his days were spent improving his skills. The bad thing was that during the night he was overcome with a terrible hunger, and trying to satiate your appetite when you share a room with five other kids is a bit tricky. Even worse when you have to rush to the kitchen to fix the mess of dinner Seoho usually prepares. That boy had insisted on being the chef that night, swearing on his life that this time he would take special care with the food, and sure enough, every dish looked like a huge deformed mass. It took a lot of effort to fix everything, including more spices, more ingredients and even redoing some dishes, especially the dessert. Seriously... how did Seoho manage not to improve in the kitchen all these years?

Anyway, Youngjo had the feeling that he would fall on the mattress like a rock. Surely not even the memory of his childhood traumas would haunt him that night, not even that nightmare where he was forced to swallow thousands and thousands of greasy and disgusting hamburgers.

Youngjo was already ready for bed. The bed looked very comfortable, with beautiful and lush silk sheets. The pillows and mattress felt soft and fluffy as his body settled on the surface. How nice to finally get some rest!

Youngjo was about to fall asleep when he suddenly heard a voice behind him. It was the most irritating and annoying voice he ever wanted to hear at that time of night.

— ¡Youngjo! ¡Youngjo!... ¡Kim-Young-Jo!

— Aaah! what do you want Hwanwoong!? — He turned around in annoyance, looking towards the door of his room, from which the visitor's head, adorned by his furry tiger ears, was peeking out.

— I'm bored!

— You idiot! How can you be bored at this hour?

Hwanwoong gave a wide grin and replied as he stepped into the room, swinging his tabby feline tail from side to side.

— Okay, you got me figured out, it's just that I want to sleep with you tonight.

— Surely not! Go back to your room. — He said, settling back between the sheets.

— I don't want to! It's too dark and lonely in there.

At such a statement, Youngjo thought he might as well take that opportunity to make the other one uncomfortable, since his familiar liked to brag about his abilities.

— Huh? The great and powerful familiar that says it can do everything without a magician is intimidated by the darkness?

Hwanwoong seemed to be thrown off for a second by such an assessment.

— Of course not! I need to be close to my designated wizard and keep an eye on his sleeping hours. — He noted as he invaded one side of the bed, forcing Youngjo to move sideways. — I wouldn't have to if someone wasn't doing so poorly in training.

Youngjo furrowed his brow. He hadn't taken too kindly to the comment.

— Who are you talking about?

— You, it's obvious, really...can't you train better than you've been doing?

— Well then stop being my familiar! — He exclaimed with annoyance. — Stop bothering me, really... you're obnoxious.

— All wizards need some kind of familiar, so without my help you won't become the wizard you dream of, you need me. — He said proudly and haughtily.

— ...I still haven't decided whether or not to make you my familiar...

Youngjo still remembers the day he first saw Hwanwoong. His master guide had taken his apprentices to the ritual hall. The assignment of a familiar was an important step in becoming a respected magician. He still remembered the imposing mirror in the middle of the hall; how his companions would stand in front of the object, recite the spell and out of it would come a familiar. It was something close to a lifelong mate assignment.