🌹 WELCOME & RULES 🌹

First and foremost; Welcome to the Blissful Romance Awards for 2023!

First and foremost;
Welcome to the Blissful Romance Awards for 2023!

We are thrilled to bring you this year's awards to showcase those romance stories you've been passionate about writing all year!

This is our SECOND ever Blissful Romance Awards and we have appreciated the constant patience and compassion from you guys during the process of re-publishing this one.

Please note: there will not be rounds to this contest. Just a deadline for results.

However, there is a few minor things we need to stress before beginning this year:

1. If you choose to participate during this year's contest, please keep the story up during contest AND judging time.

If you choose to change big details about your story (such as; title, genre or even account profile names) please let us know or it will be impossible finding stories that just don't match the details you submitted with your entry.

Please be mindful of that.

It would really make judging a whole lot easier for us!

2. If you choose to judge for us this year, please be active to be reached & willing to judge when the time finally arrives.

Please don't enquire about judging and then disappear half-way through the contest as it delays the winning announcement.

Our readers shouldn't have to wait for their results or chase you about whether their book placed or not.

Please be mindful of that and respect our readers (and judges alike).

We would love to have a harmonious contest this year that flows smoothly and the results can be published on the date/s decided.

Thank you all again.

So with that in mind, just the same as last time; We are looking for thirty participants and FIVE judges to help us with this years Blissful Romance Awards.

This time around, depending on what kind of mature we have decided to include it from the beginning. Please state what kind when applying!! If all information is given at the start, we can determine whether to accept it or not (without having to reply for further information).

We are allowing only ONE book per person for this contest.

This will ensure the judging is fair and that all participants can be recognised for their hard work and not the exact same people. It just wouldn't be fair to others if you enter two books. Please pick the one you are most proud of!

You also cannot be a judge and a participant for this contest, we apologise.

This contest is also for UNDISCOVERED GEMS so please do not submit a story that has won another one of our contests previously and has more than 30K reads.