CHAPTER 130

Muzan was annoyed and mad, The same speed Michirou was the same speed to the man who almost killed him taht was distracting him while fighting MIchirou.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Michirou continuesly cutting Muzan's whips and arms including the neck that regenerate in seconds not fast as usual.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎

Even if Michirou getting hurt again and again, she will not giving up until the sun rises.

" Just die!!" Muzan yelled in frustration. Swing his whips to Michirou fastly that Michirou cut it off but still get the wounds.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚣𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎.

" It's isn't easy to let you fuckin go. Pay your sins with your life!" Michirou said. Michirou was bleeding, blood dripping everywhere she moves.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎.

" ARGHHHH!!! " Muzan yelled as he was mad and frustrated at the same time that Michirou can still keep up with his speed.

" Still keeping up with me!! Your not even perfect!!"

" I don't need to be perfect. After all I'm from the family who really skilled in swordsmanship." Michirou said as she can grinning while in terrible state.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕

' If i need to do a Water and Mist Breathing, i will do it. Just to pinned this motherfucker in the wall. ' Michirou thought looking at the perfect place where she's planning to pinned Muzan on the wall.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚎

Muzan swang his extended arms to aim Michirou, she jumped to avoid the incoming attack that was still aiming for her.

' My head is spinning. I'm lacking oxygen. But i need to keep moving or else everything will be in vain ' Michirou thought as she still fight, dodging and cutting Muzan when she have chance.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

' She will die in this state quickly but seems the light on her body was keeping her alive.'

' in all of the slayers fought me even the hashiras here, you and him are the fastest slayer that can fight me.'

Muzan swang his whips and arms rapidly expecting Michirou weakened but he's wrong.

Michirou faded before she got hit from the whips, as she appeared in his back slicing him in half.

' What the!!??' Muzan thought. His regeneration was slow this time, the old scars are showing to all parts of his body.

Muzan looked at Michirou, the wicked evil smile showed to her face.

" Ah. Old scars. Did you get hurt before?" Michirou said as she spin her body in the mid air causing Muzan to fall back a little.

" KAW!! KAW!! FIFTY NINE MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!!!"

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Michirou's aura just change as Muzan can feel it. It was raging madness and sad that was mixing to Michirou right now.

Michirou jump to side and flipbacl taking a chance to cut Muzan's whips.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗.

Muzan and Michirou was still rampanging together as they're clashes thier attacks.

' Sorry..Muichiro.. But we can't win without sacrifice and that's what cost for saving you all. '

' I left a letter to Yushiro for you, i know it's sad but.... forgive me. '

' forgive me that this time i will left you in this world. '

Michirou still fighting at her own as everyone is still not getting up from the impact.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣.

' Only three forms left. The dawn is nearing. ' Michirou thought

' I'm lacking of oxygen, i need to breath!' Michirou added as she barely dodge the rapidly attacks from Muzan.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚊. 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚝, 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.