CHAPTER 131

Michrou continuisly attack Muzan as he do the same.

Michirou just garbbed sudden by Iguro as Michirou was surprised to see him.

" Iguro-san! "

" Good job for holding him back. "

" Good job for being still alive. "

" Now put me down. "

The duo was figting Muzan as they dodging the whips. Michirou was fighting Muzan near close as Iguro was far.

' Did she fight Muzan so long without anyone!? ' Iguro thought glancing to Michirou yet still focusung on fight.

Before he joined the fight again, Iguro put Mitsuri in the safest place as she still unconcious.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

Giyu and Tanjiro joined the fight as they helped the duo from dodging the attacks.

" Giyu! Tanjiro! " Michirou called in relief seeing them in whole peice.

" Focus on the fight!! "

" FORTY MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!! " the crow yelled

Muzan pushed them back using his whips and started to run from them.

" MUZAN IS RUNNING AWAY!! " Tanjiro yelled inrage as he followed Muzan.

" I THOUGHT YOUR NOW WEAK!! COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!! " Michrou yelled as she run faster then Tanjiro.

' He wants to escape!? ' Giyu and Iguro thought as they immedietly run and jumped.

' He's getting away!! i can't keep up like Michirou! ' Tanjiro thought

' If we loosed like this! we will all die!! ' he added

Muzan run and steped on the dead bodied that was from infinte castle that he killed before Michirou arrived.

Tanjiro throw a katana toward Muzan as it failed to aim himn because of his whips.

Michirou suddenly split Muzan's back as she cut repeatedly his whips. Iguro stabbed Muzan's neck from above.

" I can't wait you to die. ' Michirou said which Muzan heard her.

Giyu was backing them up. Michirou and Iguro back away and dodge the whips that already regenerate.

" We need to stop him together!! "

" Tomioka!! Help Michirou to block him!! "

" Alright!! "

Iguro was aware that Michirou was bleeding and had a worse injured l=unlike to them. That's why he told to Tomioka to help her. Michirou was his dear friend that he don't want to lose.

Suddenly Muzan was panting as the four noticed it.

" Are you tired!? " Michirou yelled while fighting Muzan.

Muzan didn't answer her as he was too focused on himself.

' The dawn is nearing! we can defeat Muzan! ' Tanjiro thought

' His attackes are slowing down a bit, i don't know why but maybe Michirou know this. ' Giyu thought.

' We can still fight, we're not that injured a lot and that's because of Michirou. Why she's protecting us!!?? ' Iguro thought

' Those pesky hashira!! My attacks weren't enought to kill them!! '

' Because of this Michirou!! protecting them in that state!! '

' I coundn't finnished them off becaused of her!! '

' He's doing somethimg!!?? ' Tanjiro thoughjt as he saw Muzan was planing to do something.

' Alright!! I'ts nearring!! ' Michirou thought.

" THIRTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!!! "

" MUZAN WAS TRYING TO DIVIDE!! " Tanjiro yelled making Giyu and Iguro shocked as Michirou didn't react just still fighting to Muzan.

Muzan suddenly stopped dividng as Michirou cut his torso.

' I can't divide my body!! '

Muzan cough a blood as he stopped his whips.

' He cough a blood!! ' Tanjiro thought and Giyu.

"𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾." Michirou said, glaring and wicked smile showing her face.

' The drug lady Tamayo made must be working!! We can do this!! '

Since Muzan failed to divied himself, He used another blood demon art blasting them away.

Except to the one who will pin him in the wall.

𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚘

" Do you think you can just blast me away to run?"

" You'll pay your sins with your life, Muzan"