CHAPTER 132

" Do you think you can just blast me away to run?"

" You'll pay your sins with your life, Muzan"

" YOU DIDN'T HITTED BY MY BLOOD DEMON ART!!? " Muzan yelled to Michirou as he surprised Michirou was standing, bleeding injured and still can fight as her har long beautiful hair was cutted in a half.

" Don't state the obvious, Muzan." Michirou said.

" Look at your body. That man was so scary to leave you a scars before he dies. " Michirou added as she laugh a bit to him.

Michirou didn't waste a time as she attacked immedietly to Muzan as he protected himself to Michirou..

Michirou was unordinary slayer as he know it.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚡.

Michirou moves sharply to dodge the incoming attacks and cutted Muzan's arm.

Inosuke arrived in the battle injured as well as Zenitsu.

" SISTER!! I WILL HELP YOU!! " Inosuke yelled.

" HANG IN THERE!! MICHIROU!! INOSUKE!! " Zenitsu yelled from far.

" EVERYONE IS STIL ALIVE I CAN HEAR THIER HEARTBEAT!! " Zenitsu added as he run towards to the fight to help.

" MICHIROU YOU NEED TO KEEP IT UP!! "

"TANJIRO FOCUS ON STAYING ALIVE!! YOU CAN'T DIE!! NEZUKO IS GONNA BE A HUMAN AGAIN SO DON'T DIE!! "

Zenitsu yelled as Muzan attack him, Inosuke come to protect Zenitsu but then, they were protected by Michirou as she cutted the incomng arms to them.

" Don't give up, you two. " Michirou weaky said to them as they fight back.

' Her heartbeat....are slowly beating as if she's gonna die!!?? ' Zenitsu thought as he let out a tears from his eyes.

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙽 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑. 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚝, 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

The trio ambushed Muzan. Zentisu land a hit to Muzan as well as Inosuke and Michirou.

' I'm weakining, one of my legs are failing!!' Zentisu thought as he planned to hit one more time.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚍.

Zentisu succecsfully cut Muzan's shoulder even though his katana aren't red.
He rolled to the gorund after his attack.

The attack was followed by Michirou as she protected Inosuke from incoming attack to him. Tanjiro also joined.

𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚗.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣.

.
.
.
.
.

𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗, 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

' Muzan can't release the shock wave anymore! ' Tanjiro thought while dodging the attacks.

' I will not last long....My body is giving in!! ' Michirou thought.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Michirou cough a blood as she dodge the attacks with help of Tanjiro.

" Damn it. " Michirou muttred in pain as she cough a blood again but this time a lot of blood came and dripping to her mouth.

Zentisu appeard and once again using his last energy to cutted Muzan and deflect the whips that was coming for Micchirou.

' DON'T STOP!!'

' STAY ON THE ATTACK!! '

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎

Michirou fastly went to the front, pushing Muzan the the place where have wall.

" MICHIROU!! "

Michirou ignored the calling name of hers as she keep her spirit up. She know that voice, it was from Giyu and Muichiro from a far.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖. 𝙻𝚘𝚠 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜,𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎.

Michirou thrust her katana to Muzan pinning him the wall with her all stregnth she have now.

" THAT'S ENOUGH!! YOU JERK!! YOU WILL KILL MICHIROU!! " Mitsuri yelled as she was crying.

Muzan attack her behind using his whips. Kanroji appeared to cut his arms.

Sanemi and Giyu appeared as well as they cut the whips

" HANG IN THERE!! THE DAWN IS BREAKING!! " Sanemi yelled as he help ed to back MIchirou up.

Muzan was transforming into weird as the mouth was getting bigger to the front.

Michirou didn't let go her katana as Iguro went to the front.

The sun was rising. Muzan release a shockwave blasting them all.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

Michirou protected them with her power. they blastaway but they' didn't get wound from Muzan's attack.

Michirou very injured, she lose her right eye, the little power of hers was protecting her a little bit..

Muzan transfomre into big baby demon as Michirou still pinning him in the wall.