The Gift(Todomomo)

Today was January 11th . As you all know as Shoto's Birthday.

The sun stood in the sky to brighten up the cold and snow in Japan. Knowing that it was morning.Momo Todoroki also known as the No 13 hero Creati glanced at the window smiling as the sun hit her the warmth felt lovely but that wasn't the only thing warm here.

Her husband Shoto Todoroki.The No 3
Hero . Was also in bed the dual haired hero slept on his right side keeping his left hand on his wife and head buried in her neck.

Momo felt his left was unnaturally warm meaning his quirk was active he was obviously awake already. Probably had a shower and was in house clothes .she thought and could tell by the faint smell of soap from him.

She slightly shifted herself to be more comfortable. When suddenly but gently, Shoto pulled her closer to him
She turned her eyes slightly to be able to see his face but his eyes were closed. He wasn't fooling anyone she thought. She sighed before speaking softly "Happy Birthday Shoto" "Morning Princess ,thank you"he replied kissing her cheek."Your all ready today I see " she spoke. "Didn't plan to" he said
"I finished about 12 mins ago" "Really?"

She won't lie it was a bit unusual for her husband to be awake before her
He wasn't a morning person Today was probably an exception. "Well I'm gonna take a shower okay" she tried to get up but he dragged her back again "Hmm five more minutes" he whined ."Hey that's not fair" Momo said with a small tone of annoyance from his immaturity.

"Come on Shoto let go" she complained sweetly . Shoto loved making pout she was so cute. "But it's it's my special day" he spoke like a child

She tried to lift his hand off of her but he didn't even flinch. He was physically stronger than her so that wasn't possible . It's was a good thing she knew how to get him to release her ,"Oh what a shame I planned to make soba for your birthday seems I have to cancel my plans since you won't let me go" His grip loosened and Momo immediately stood up and he sat up on the bed ,she could now fully see face

 It's was a good thing she knew how to get him to release her ,"Oh what a shame I planned to make soba for your birthday seems I have to cancel my plans since you won't let me go" His grip loosened and Momo immediately stood up and he sat up on th...

(It's not mine)

Momo blushed a bit because she wasn't expecting him to change his hairstyle "I'm sorry Momo"he frowned "it's fine just promise today's dinner atmosphere with your dad isn't weird ok" she said cupping his face in her hands so he could look up at her " I promise ....but are you angry" he said still frowning " I am not angry "

She bent head towards him giving him a reassuring kiss on the lips. He immediately kissed back, leaning in and putting his hands behind her neck .

For a few seconds all Shoto could think about was how he managed to get married to a beautiful, capable, elegant and strong woman.
Just then the sound of Shoto's stomach complaining interrupted them .He flushed and pulled away embarrassed.

Momo giggled "Looks like someone's hungry ...How about you get something to eat while I take a shower" .He nodded "okay"

As momo entered the bathroom Shoto went into the kitchen a grabbed an apple and savored it . Damnit Shoto it's your fault for not eating last night. He remembered how he refused to eat even when Momo pestered him to and took another bite and checked his phone for messages.