Moocraft

Howdy runs away from the ever growing dispenser army. The sun is about to rise, and he can feel the player Quirk trying to use him for their own purposes. What those purposes were, that's what Howdy is trying to avoid learning. He dashes away into the birch forest, just as the sun peeks over the horizon.

He hides behind one of the patterned trees, and thinks about what just happened. The player lets out a noise of disappointment, or similar. It's hard to tell, players are incredibly strange.

There's a cave nearby. It will shelter him from the dangers of the day. He waits until the morning sun disappears behind a cloud. Then, he makes a mad dash to the entrance. The pitch black inside is much safer than the fiery hot of outside, and suddenly, Howdy is safe.

His mind jumps to Junior. He insisted on naming himself Howdy too, even though they were brothers. Howdy can only hope he's okay. Those players might have gotten him. Using those dispensers to force him to wear a stupid costume and laugh at him like an animal in a zoo!

Actually, what did they dispense on him? A jester outfit? A few rags?

He reaches up to his head, and to his surprise, he finds a brand new leather hat. Kind of like a cowboys. Just like Howdy's always wanted to be.

This is the best thing to ever happen, aside from Junior. He could only imagine, riding into battle against the players until they take their towns and reclaim the world that was lost once the players arrived.

He had heard of them. They were far, far away, across an entire forest, with castles, and waterfalls, and lakes. But then something changed, and they came.

Quirk is basically a god. They say their trapped in that form, but how? They have all the power they'll ever need! They even have a who-knows-what in a terrifying cave that they call Norman of all things. Well that thing isn't normal! It shouldn't be called Norman!

They're even crazy, referring to a voice in their head often, called Chat. And sometimes they talk out loud to Cindy. Cindy is real, a player who uses telepathy to talk. But chat isn't real. Chat is an illusion. The crazy bread obsessed person has on a rainbow sweater even though they just murder everything that minorly inconveniences them. Those villagers were Howdy's enemies, but they didn't even stand a chance.

He stares at the cowboy hat, placing it back on his head. The sun is overhead now, and it's safe enough with both a hat and the leaves. With that, Howdy leaves the cave and wanders through the forest. He needs a steed. And he has two options. A regular, living horse, or a skeletal horse.

Regular horses just run away at the sight of him, and skeletal horses are highly guarded by their riders. Neither would work. Maybe a spider?

The thought of riding a spider makes him shudder, and he quickly crosses that off the imaginary list.

He comes across a few lily of the valleys while walking. Such a simple yet pretty flower. He'd go out and take one if it weren't directly in a sunbeam. There aren't any mounts available for zombies. Well, except for one.

There's an old legend about the undead beast so foul that no rider could claim her. She gallops through the mountaintops, withering everything in her path. He arrives back where he started, and gazes out to the town.

If there's one thing that could stop these players, it's her.

Howdy is going to tame the zombie horse.

A/N Hello Motherbread, how's this for LORE.