Disclaimer

Good Afternoon Fellow Audience,

The following story you are about to read is a inspiration and spin off from and of Matthew Gray Gubler's interview about a story he wrote for one of his previous significant other. I read the interview and it inspired me to write a spin off in  a way of that story. It has some similarities but most parts I just let my imagination run wild. I had written this a year or two ago as well as debating if I wanted to post it. However, I come to realize that it worth a shot. I hope you all enjoy it and leave me some feedback on what you guys think.  Thank you again for reading and giving it a chance. Enjoy!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Interview: 

What is the craziest thing you have ever done for a love interest?

MGG: Wow...let me think...I have done some pretty crazy stuff... I once hand made a girlfriend a 50 page leather bound book. It was an illustrated fairy tale about a princess and an eccentric magician. The magician had his heart broken so badly in the past that instead of keeping it in his chest where it could easily get hurt again, he kept it locked up in a rusty trunk under his bed, where it had withered into a shriveled apricot. a lot happens that cant really be summed up in one paragraph, but at the end, his apricot heart swells to the size of a house and they end up living happily ever after inside of it. It took me about a month to make, it was all rhyming, hand painted... something i was pretty gosh darn proud of. I really poured a lot into it, and I think its filled with some of my best paintings yet. Sadly in real life the story didn't end as happy as it did in the book. Lets just say I'm living alone in that giant apricot heart at the moment.