Chapter 1

It was him

It was him.Her Prince, with his thick mane, dark brown eyes and magnificent sword walked towards her, his carved armour glittering so fiercely under the blazing sun that it was blinding.But she couldn't see his face clearly because face was covered with a veil, wearing it around like a king.As she forwarded her soft hands,his intense radiance threw tormented shadows, the wind suddenly whirling away the figure made spectral by the shadows, and snuffing it abruptly while she stood there, her arms extended, against the vast emptiness of sand.

Park Chaeyoung,the beautiful princess of Silla woke up with a start, shivering slightly, her eyes wide, her breathing turning to quick gasps. She had seen the same dream. Again. Over and over again. And each time the persistently vivid dream spawned a haunted restlessness, pushing her into uneasy wakefulness.

The night was quiet, the well decorated chimsil (bedroom) was quieter still, but Princess chaeyoung could almost hear the raging turmoil within her. She looked down at her arms-stretched and trembling, as if trying to grasp the intangible. As intangible as the elusive man in her dreams.

"Prince"

She uttered the name softly, and whispered it several times over, convinced that this was the man she had loved since the day she had first seen him..........

She recollected her first sight of him-striding into the arena of the sword & archery tournament in Silla. The contest had been arranged by the royal leader, king onjo to highlight the war skills of his well trained grandnephews,Princess of Silla

They were Park Seokjin, eldest son of Park Seojoon .Second son Park Bogum, and youngest Park Jimin with Chaeyoung's step brother Taehyoung who was Nephew of King Seojoon.Not only them Prince of Goryeo Lee Jong Suk was also there..

Against the flaming halo of the dipping sun in Silla plateau, the young 20 year old teenager had immediately attracted the attention of everyone present. The bustling arena went abruptly still and hundreds of eyes fell on that boy. He looked serenely divine, swathed in an almost ethereal glow, his back straight, his head held high, his well made silver armour gleaming as radiantly as his handsome face, while his brown iris sparkled in the rays of the setting sun. He was even taller than Taehyoung the Silla prince. Even in this age he lithe but muscular with broad shoulders and a trim waist, the young stranger with his thick golden brown hair appeared almost God-like to 18 year old Princess Chaeyoung. Saluting King Park Seojoon, ruler of entire Silla and Minister Kim soohyun he walked straight up to a plainly astonished Taehyoung and others to announce grandly.

"My King Please forgive me. I have heard everyone characterizing King Lee jongsuk as unbeatable.I don't think so.If you don't mind,I shall perform every feat with the Sword,bow and arrow that have just been shown now, but with greater skill"

Each and Every one in the crowd observed that striking little warrior with a curiosity.The way he talked to King Seojoon gave them a better hint of a fearless warrior.While there is no other option left for King Seojoon other than accepting the challenge of that warrior.As soon Seojoon nodded his head as an agreement fearsome warrior proceeded to do so with contemptuous ease.