Chapter 1 : Fuyumi

March 2nd, 2015

Satoru was soon about to learn that he didn't know a single thing about being a father...

Satoru was on the couch and had just woken up. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down as it was his day off. Just as he was about to take a sip of his coffee, suddenly, there was a ring on the doorbell, Satoru lazily swung the door open as he had on mismatched socks. but there was nobody there, he looked down to see a basket with multiple layers of blankets, Satoru, confused, heard a sniffle coming from the basket.

"What in the world?" He said, hastily picking up the basket and slamming his door shut, carrying the basket to his living room. "I hope it's a cat I hope it's a cat." He murmured to himself as he rushed to the living room.

Satoru took the first two layers of blankets off, but when he saw what was inside it, his soul almost left his body.

After a quick phone call, Utahime, Nanami, and Shoko were at his apartment sitting around the basket, all with stern faces, well except Satoru.

In the basket, was a four month old baby girl already with a pearly white head of hair, and crystal blue eyes just like Satoru, she takes after his looks.

"Who's your mother?" Satoru asked, obviously not expecting an answer to his question as he poked the little girls cheeks.

Nanami sternly stared at Satoru, he was speechless because of the situation, along with Utahime and Shoko, though, Shoko was a bit distracted by the baby's cuteness.

"Bleh" the baby gurgled, as she was trying to bite Satoru's finger but sadly found out it wasn't edible. She then proceeding to blow raspberries at him which cause spit to fly in his direction, and she giggled when she saw Satoru's pissed off face.

Satoru started squishing her cheeks, and to this, she slapped his hand away.

"Watch yourself before I send you away." He threatened, and in hearing the change in his tone, the baby started whimpering.

Satoru frantically tried to calm the baby down "W-wait I was just kidding!" He said as he tried to dangle his apartment keys in front of her as an attempt to calm her down. But the baby only cried louder. Then Satoru frantically tried to find another way to calm her down.

Utahime finally stepped in and picked up the white haired baby gently, humming her a lullaby that soon put her to sleep. "Gojo, how on earth did this happen?!" She said, in a whisper as to not wake the baby up. She was obviously pissed at Gojo.

After a while, the baby was asleep in the basket as the three still sternly stared at the carefree Satoru with stares of death at his irresponsibility. Shoko finally spoke up "Satoru, don't act like we don't know how babies are made." She said seriously, and Satoru just batted his eyelashes and said "What do you mean?" As an attempt to seem innocent, and possibly to annoy them. Satoru really couldn't remember who he fucked and had trouble recollecting.

Annoyed by Gojo, Nanami harshly said "Gojo, who did you sleep with?!" He said as he facepalmed. He didn't like the thought of this man-baby having an actual baby, and he didn't like how Satoru was sleeping around. "Hmmm, I dunno." Satoru said carefreely.

"What do you mean you don't know? You don't know the mother of your child?!" Utahime annoyedly shot at him. "Hey, don't yell at me." He pouted. "Uhhhhh...." He said trying to recall who he had fucked in the past few months "Was it between that pretty girl or..." He said out loud. "So what are we going to do???" Shoko interrupted with slight panic.
And there was a slight pause in the conversation.

"It'll be fine." Gojo said

Satoru then saw a messily written note tucked on the basket. He opened it and it read "December 7th, 2014. Fuyumi"

"Hm.. Fuyumi." Gojo said

" Gojo said